Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

A black magic TDi 110 SE I think on the M4 Westbound this morning towards the Swindon junction (16). I did wave as I overtook. I didn't see a Brisky sticker (and mine would have been out of view).

Crozon yesterday passed a (?) black one with white roof and white waist strip, don't know the type etc, but may have been a business car.

Looked interesting but was passed quickly!!

spotted tonight. a red one on the A281 at Rugwick at 18.30 think it may have been the Devil's Chariot. I was in my van again so no flash and  :hi:

• Like 1

Damn!! I should have waited, but I was blocking the car park with the caravan and SWMBO was "patiently" waiting!!

Unfortunately they didn't have what I wanted, as didn't Pecorama on Tuesday.

And I didn't see you on the numerous times I used the level crossing on Monday. :giggle:

Saw these two when I was on my hols.

In Helsinki...

82536721-6470-42F1-B795-9FD87BB673CE-378

And on the island of Saaremaa, off the coast of Estonia...

6388AF39-F763-4E70-A570-28A568214610-378

Saw another half a dozen on my travels including yet another silver one in Szczecin, Poland but was on the bus so didn't get the chance of pics.

Seen quite a few in the last few weeks,  obviously on holiday down here in West Cornwall - 2 with roof boxes - given a wave to several - just had funny looks back, so might have to stop, since I don't want to get a reputation for being the mad waving woman with the cappuccino Yeti. :giggle:

Parked next to a Musky  in Penzance Harbour car park - thought they'd enjoy the company - still not seen another Briskoda sticker - but I'll keep looking :nerd:

Quite a few on holiday down south this week, I've seen a 12 plate silver with black roof, bronze and black both on 13 plates and a silver one and a red one that I didn't see the plates.

Edited by Vectis

Been in Devon for 10 days.

Quite a few Yeti around Exeter, most of them giving me funny looks.

White "EXE" old J plated one I passed a few times.

Also got waved at by a chap on the M4 coming back today, reg "AAA". Hello. Sell the car, you look too young! ;)

Out of Chippenham on the A350 to the M4 west around 9:15 yesterday had a little play with a white petrol Yeti overtaking/being overtaken, got a wave. Anyone here?

Jana seems to quite like the white Yeti.

Excursion down west to Stroud today, there and back by different routes.  Five Yeti in total, four of them snooty.  A real wave and a smile, however, from a red heading west into Stroud on the A419, around 3:20pm. 

spotted tonight. a red one on the A281 at Rugwick at 18.30 think it may have been the Devil's Chariot. I was in my van again so no flash and  :hi:

............. if it was covered in Scottish mountain top mud and sporting a Crawley FC banner (small!) in the side window it was me :hi:

Two in the space of 5 minutes coming out of Luton towards Bedford about 6:30ish yesterday evening.

1- A very tidy Corrado red with a white roof. I was surprised how appropriate that combo looked. Reminded me of my old Mini Cooper, circa 1972.

2- My first ever blue Yeti, parked up just to the side of the A6.

No waves as I was in the Beemer at the time...  BMW drivers don't wave do they?

• 2 weeks later...

Where to start?

Been up around the Portmadog, Criccieth area for 2 days and seen lots.

A few waves and flashes from a couple of cars.

Spoke to an owner in Harlech this afternoon, who has just ordered his THIRD Yeti!!

Noted a silver one parked outside the Braich Goch Inn at Corris.

And we found a new ford, so photos to follow in the correct thread.

Got my first wave in the new monster this morning, from a black 11 plate, going the other way in Abbotts Langley about 10.30

Green Monster on the Coast Road, South Shields about 1030ish!

We both acknowledged one another, much to the amusement of my passenger who was unaware of Yeti etiquette Yetiquette!

Fixed that for you :hi:

• Like 3