New Badges fitted with pictures

I learnt to drive in a Austin metro. You think you got it bad the logo on the steering wheel was the same right way up or upside down, and 4 and 3 quarters look to look so when you reversed round a corner doing your test you had to count the turns of the wheel, or when you straightened up you drifted out ever so slowly .Thanks for all the comments guys , even if they are not your cup of tea :happy:

I like them, but think the rear of your car just needs cleaning up a tad, there's a bit too much going on (All in my opinion of course) - I'd personally remove the Octavia badge and just leave the VRS one, that's what I'm doing on my Estate.... I've seen it on another and it looked really nice.

• Like 1

I like badges! :rofl:

Hey mate, they look spot on to me and want to change my front to the new style badge. Did u remove the original before fitting the new style or is it stuck over? A bit worried about chipping the paint off the grill if i try and prise it off (mines also painted like yours).

• Like 1

I think they look well and are a considerable improvement over the originals.

Thank you for taking the plunge!

Dealers / TPS outlets all over the country will be wondering what the hell is going on with people coming in and ordering badges!!!

• Like 2

As The Hood said, the first thing I thought of as soon as I saw them was 'Vauxhall'!! Not for me, but fair play.

I DO like 32kofdata's SKODA writing though, what's model's that off?

Hey mate, they look spot on to me and want to change my front to the new style badge. Did u remove the original before fitting the new style or is it stuck over? A bit worried about chipping the paint off the grill if i try and prise it off (mines also painted like yours).

THE ORIGINAL IS REMOVED, Break the caps on the rear of originals and mask off heavily, stick a screwdiver or drill a hole in the original to pull the badge off, after heating with a hairdryer

What sizes are the badges and can you give me a link where you got them from please thanks

Just order from the dealer using those codes

Just order from the dealer using those codes

As The Hood said, the first thing I thought of as soon as I saw them was 'Vauxhall'!! Not for me, but fair play.

I DO like 32kofdata's SKODA writing though, what's model's that off?

That's off the Rapid, they keep doing teasers every week

snapback.pngdainott, on 25 May 2012 - 11:01, said:

THE ORIGINAL IS REMOVED, Break the caps on the rear of originals and mask off heavily, stick a screwdiver or drill a hole in the original to pull the badge off, after heating with a hairdryer

Cheers fella, just ordered the front now (dont have a rear badge anymore)

• Like 1

I like them, but think the rear of your car just needs cleaning up a tad, there's a bit too much going on (All in my opinion of course) - I'd personally remove the Octavia badge and just leave the VRS one, that's what I'm doing on my Estate.... I've seen it on another and it looked really nice.

Just for you decided to remove the Nurburgring sticker :happy:

2012-05-25172354.jpg

• Like 2

Just for you decided to remove the Nurburgring sticker :happy:

I'm not too keen on the 'Fashion Faux Pas - Fat Bloke' sticker that you've put in it's place though Alan! :giggle:

BlueAlan.jpg

I see FUBAR was of a similar opinion!

Er thats a keg and your about 5 grams heavier than me

Thats all I saw when I read the above :p Note the bloke across road walking past keeping his eyes well and truly straight.

bluevrs2, so to get this totally straight, you have fitted two badges with the "601" part number (front Citigo badges)?

You have now ordered a "630" part number (a rear Citigo badge) for your boot?

The "601" is convex as you mention?

The "630" is flat?

Like you, the French man fried my mind. :giggle: