Skip to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. If it's the below alloy rim, then the same rim is available in the Skoda accessory catalogue with OEM part number 3V0071498H HA7 8Jx18 ET44 5/112 57.1 alloy rim PEGASUS (Superb MK3) 3V0601025L HA7 anthracite metallic (grey) The benefit of the accessory catalogue is the much lower price compared to the standard parts catalogue. The xxx071xxx format means it's from the accessory catalogue, whereas the xxx601xxx format means it's from the standard parts catalogue. Not all factory alloy rims are in the accessory catalogue. The 235/45R18 8Jx18 ET44 and 235/40R19 8Jx19 ET44 wheels are prone to kerbing damage, because the sidewalls on these 235 tyre sizes don't bulge out much from these rim specifications.
  3. That explains the website then. And if they've treated you well that's good, I'm glad. However it's not the same experience myself or a work colleague have had with them over the past 20 odd years.
  4. Skoda Superb elegant 2018 Hi my rear washer stopped working a while ago and now the demister doesn't work. I have checked all the fuses under the bonnet and all OK i have shoved a needle down the washer head and no blockage. Is there any other fuses anywhere? Or any advice on fixing the problem
  5. Today
  6. One of the alloys has a very slow leak due to the tyre not sealing (corrosion I presume) and I have kerbed them a bit over the years, so I was wondering whether it is worth having them refurbished or buying new ones. They came as standard on the car and I think they are 18" PEGASUS but I don't know where to find a part number. They were a 2 tone greyish colour when new, with a slight twist to the spokes. Suggestions welcomed as to what to do and if they are Pegasus alloys. I can post a photo, once it is light and I have cleaned on up.
  7. I signed for it at 5.30pm. They close at 6.00pm, probably not had time to sort. We've had 19 cars over four decades, they've always looked after me to be fair.
  8. Also, would 235/40/R18 fit? I believe they are less than 2.0% so would be alright?
  9. 4th day, still no new update. 🀞
  10. Sad times indeed @logiclee bit hopefully the Enyaq replaces it suitably. Enjoy!
  11. Nice car. Id be wary of Rainworth thoug. Interestingly it still seems to be available on their website???
  12. 3 service ago. It is linked (in my own schedule) to every 4th service. As my car is very high mileage, I have reduced service interval to about every 6500 miles.
  13. I have a 2013 MK2 Octavia VRS which currently is running 225/40/R18. It is on fully stock suspension. I was wondering, is it possible to put on 225/45/R18’s? I understand about the speedo thing but just am curious if anyone else has done it and can give me an idea on it. It’s the MK2 hatchback
  14. Abledays joined the community
  15. Well it turns out my MIB is completely bricked. No hope of repair. Not entirely sure what went wrong. As far as I can tell all instructions were followed. Only thing possibly is battery was low but it didn’t cut out the MiB unit at all during the flash but fiddling about working out what to do when it stopped did drain the battery right down. So a replaced plug and play mib2.5 unit is now being prepared and hopefully will get me back up to full speed.
  16. So was that warranty I hope From my limited knowledge I am thinking you have a manual? My DSG is an expensive one to renew oil although only at 40K intervals.
  17. It certainly does, but as I said I also fancied a change. So time to try something different. I didn't really want a vRS for the performance but it's the only model that has my three musts. Electric memory seats both sides, DCC and Matrix LED's. To be fair in the EV's vRS is a trim level with a bit more power.
  18. @IJWS15 welcome! We love our Superb after almost a month. A photo or two would be nice. Best wishes
  19. Arianne started following Another Superb
  20. Nice coloured Superb, I am biased though. Does the extra outlay of new car kind of eat the fuel savings going to electric ?
  21. Having the same issue after I removed that bottom plastic trim to allow access to replace a faulty parking sensor. Can't for the life of me get it to click back in so will try with a piece of wood tomorrow. Just need to find a windlass or something similar πŸ˜‚ Any other advice welcome from anyone that happens to read this!
  22. Sad day. Today I signed on the dotted line and my Mk3 will be part ex. One of the last Mk3's 2024 registered 2.0TSi L&K with Factory Optioned 19's and Massage Seats and only 11900 miles currently. Fully paint corrected and ceramic coated, not a scratch or swirl mark. It's never missed a beat. So why is it going? We have a holiday home on the coast and a few days away is now costing Β£50 in fuel. I have solar at home and can charge for virtually nothing with favourable weather or Β£6 for 300miles otherwise. And I fancy a change. So next week I'll be collecting an Enyaq Coupe vRS. 340PS 679NM 0-60 5.2 sec. (Our 19th Skoda from Rainworth)
  23. If your Febi bushes have this lump like the OEM ones, the lump should be on the side nearest the midline of the car. Do you have any tooling to help press them into place without damage? Are you aware that on the (UK) driver's side ,with the HTP engines, you have to lift the engine a fair bit to give clearance to get the front bolt out and (preferably new replacement one) back in again? PITA job which I did recently for the second, and last, time.
  24. Unfortunately after just 3 weeks of buying this,I have had to send her back for repairs☹️ Clutch stuck to the floor 3 times while I was driving.Apparently it's a common problem with the clutch master cylinder 🀒I am so disappointed now.I put a lot of work into the purchase of this car.I look forward to peoples opinions on this and hopefully I can help others with the experience.
  25. Very nice, I have been considering doing this too. How long did it take, approximately?
  26. Thanks. Will check my insurance policy. Your comments about the platform tie in with what I was reading this afternoon after the second failure. David
  27. EDIT Dq381, Wet clutch 80,000 miles DSG service. best do sooner.
  28. When was the DSG,s last Oil & Filter change?
  29. Do you know the part number you're seeking? I can look up via VIN for you if not. May be possible to repair, by either cutting off split/cracked bits and re-fitting with heat to soften (if it's a hard plastic section), or simply using self-amalgamating tape to form a robust, airtight covering.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions β†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.