What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Changed the oil and filter, air filter, cabin filter and fuel filter (bit worried by this given the horror stories about snapping the fuel line clips but was easy in the end!), greased up all the door hinges, checked all the other fluid levels, inflated the tyres, failed to locate a rattle in my drivers seat, bottled doing a gear linkage adjustment as the locking pin seemed fragile and wouldn't go into the locking position, then had a cup of tea and looked at it.

Changed the oil and filter, air filter, cabin filter and fuel filter (bit worried by this given the horror stories about snapping the fuel line clips but was easy in the end!), greased up all the door hinges, checked all the other fluid levels, inflated the tyres, failed to locate a rattle in my drivers seat, bottled doing a gear linkage adjustment as the locking pin seemed fragile and wouldn't go into the locking position, then had a cup of tea and looked at it.

Is that all.. :D  :D

Well finished my CR140 to CR170 conversion when I fitted these today. The 15bhp each one provides gets the output up to the CR170 level of things.

Have to inform the DVLA and insurance that the car is now officially a CR170. :)

B9A708C9-892F-4B0B-9C53-F490310D3B18_zps

Cheers

Dave.

• Like 1

Made an aytempt to fit a boost gauge but coukd not find the hole...lol i have up no where to feet the hose tjrough the dash and the engine was hot and the weather was hot so a sat and drank a cold beer and played gta5 lol better luck nexg time

Yet again, bought it a present:

Photo0182_zpsb1589014.jpg

I was going to buy a flexi crevice tool as well, but the guy told me that he'd just sold the last one about 10 minutes before I came in. To be taken with a pinch of salt I'm sure.

I'll have to go back some other time to get one, I'll get my dad a new kettle while I'm there too.

Meanwhile, I'll charge this up and hoover the bits of the bedroom floor that I can see.

Hey...that look awesome! Very nice csllipers now. This is what I have on the to do list, but my choice will be red I think (vRS symptom...). Can you tell me please what product you have used? Special preparation etc.? ;)

• Like 1

Hey...that look awesome! Very nice csllipers now. This is what I have on the to do list, but my choice will be red I think (vRS symptom...). Can you tell me please what product you have used? Special preparation etc.? ;)

I wanted different from the usual red and green, but a bit more subtle than yellow

I just used Halfords Brake Caliper paint. First just clean it with fast drying brake cleaner.

Cheers

Damo