Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

Unfortunately, yes, but the glasses aren't dark when I'm in the car!

Do you look like yours?!!! :giggle:

I walked into that one! But I tend to avoid lentils for a reason......

I got my first ever wave from a Yeti driver yesterday, AND they waved first!

Black 12 reg Yeti travelling thru the back streets of Margate, poss the same one I saw pulling a caravan at Manston a few days ago whilst in another car, my mate was confused at my manic waving until he understood what i was doing and joined in!

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the British Grand Prix yesterday and saw no Yetis on the road going two and from but walked past a steel grey Elegance reg no. 1 GWT, with a load of official looking windscreen badges, parked on the grass (no mud) next to a gleaming red Ferrari 612 between the F1 Village and the Farm/Village Grandstands at the circuit.

There was one parked right next to the signing on tent at the start of the Manchester/Blackpool bike ride yesterday. Anyone on here?

A white 'Urban' Yeti drove past my office in Borehanwood yesterday pm. Later, I saw it parked on Shenley Road (the High Street). Looked pretty cool and a match for any Qashqai or Soul. ;)

Was that you on the dual carriageway in Hemel early this morning?

I got a wave from a white one as I crossed across the front of it into a side road.

Flashed and waved at two Yetis near Keswick today - might as well have been waving to the Moon!!!

Flashing and mooning? You'll get yourself arrested!

• Like 1

Waved at a grey one yesterday around Rawdon.

Got the standard, pitying, "they let care in the community types drive ?" look.

I don't care.

:giggle:

• Like 1

Saw a red one about 18:15ish this evening going down the hill at Apperley Bridge towards the Stansfield but was too tired to react in time :-(

Mid & West Wales Fire & Rescue have got a silver and red reflective Yeti.

Sheila had to park ours in the car park last night, and when I left for work I walked into the car park and up to a Yeti. Pressed the keyfob, and thought, that's funny, nothing's happening, then realised the one I was standing by had a seat cover on the drivers seat, and was clean! Ours was further over!!

Mid & West Wales Fire & Rescue have got a silver and red reflective Yeti.

Does it sit in an easy chair in the Fire Station and ponder over the days goings on? :giggle:

• Like 3

Just spent the week in south west Wales and I spotted very few Yeti's. The odd one past us going the other way (mainly on the drive down) and I had a steel grey SE? follow ours for a few miles mid week, also parked next to a black 'S' in Laugharne. Other than that there were a couple in the car park at Powis Castle on the way home yesterday; a new looking 'S' 1.2 DSG and a white Elegance 140 DSG with running boards and Anna alloys fitted with winter pattern tyres.

TP

i've certainly seen quite a few more in the Brecon and Builth Wells areas recently - and almost twice weekly on the famous A470 (The Royal Welsh Way) by the Brecon Beacons.

Trouble is that if I wave or flash - I get ignored... ... ... ... ....

I saw about a dozen yesterday on a trip round the east neuk of fife. Even parked beside another steel grey 1.2 tsi at elie. To be honest they're so commonplace now i never wave or post on here. I would have to carry round a notebook to note down all the details

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2

Busy Yeti day yesterday.

A blue one in Llani in the morning.

Another blue one by Clywedog Lake

A silver one at The Corris Railway in the afternoon

And then a red one just out of Machynlleth on the way home.