The Twins. (And Yeti RS)

BossFox

Slightly quicker timeframe than a certain other Skoda project then!!

But to be fair, this hasnt needed half as much custom fabrication work as the "other project that shall not be named"

• Like 3

But to be fair, this hasnt needed half as much custom fabrication work as the "other project that shall not be named"

I recently was lead on the building of our new 1.4million centre wich houses a school, church, coffee shop, community & conferencing facilities. To put it in comparison, we brought that project home in 18months!!

Maybe I should set up a charity run garage offering custom modifications ;)

• Like 3

Loving this Yeti Vrs,only just traded my yeti 170 elegance in for an Mk3 octy Vrs and miss it dearly it really was a sleeper for a standard motor!

Maybe a little off track but was the 1.8 engine in your Yeti the same fitted to the Mk2 FL Octy scout "wife's car"and do you remember what figures it ran with the new turbo inter cooler and remap?

Loving this Yeti Vrs,only just traded my yeti 170 elegance in for an Mk3 octy Vrs and miss it dearly it really was a sleeper for a standard motor!

Maybe a little off track but was the 1.8 engine in your Yeti the same fitted to the Mk2 FL Octy scout "wife's car"and do you remember what figures it ran with the new turbo inter cooler and remap?

Yes it's the same engine.

Ran 290bhp because I left the stock rear section of the exhaust on with two silencers to keep it very quiet.

• Like 2

Yeti update. :)

Getting the TT loom in to work with the Yeti switchgear has proved a little interesting.

Windows went down, but not up. :D

Headlights are now normal, not HID.

Basically most of the Yeti switchgear doesn't like the TT loom, but it's all being sorted so it'll look like a Yeti inside.

In the words of the wiring/electrical guy: "The TT switchgear is totally different and will ruin the look of the Yeti, I'll have to make some changes so it works".

I do like the look of the TT-RS steering wheel and clocks. They can stay. :)

I want to get a flat bottom wheel and BossFox gets in their first ;)

That'll fit...

iTfdnd.jpg

Clocks powered up.

24S297.jpg

Steering wheel.

Uh3MnQ.jpg

I want to get a flat bottom wheel for the Yeti and BossFox gets in there first ;)