VCDS Adaptations. How do I ..........

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to have the parking sensors switch off when the car is put into neutral? GF's Fiat 500 does this and tbh is pretty annoying in the Octavia.

• Like 1

I own Superb III and have the following systems:

• Intelligent Light Assistant

• Blind Spot Detect

• Rear Traffic Alert

• Traveller Assistant

• Columbus + Maxi-Dot

Is there a way to enable Lane Assistant or do I need to buy something more?

Is it possible to change what the bolero does with the button commands from MFSW?  Ie, I'd love to be able to push the volume button down once to quickly mute the sound or change source, instead of holding it to turn the Bolero off. Is such a thing possible via VCDS?

• 1 month later...

does anyone have a tweak list for  a mk2 l&k Octavia 2006

already got auto lock, mirror dip with reverse

been reading here but don't know what other tweaks will apply to mine

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I had a friend programme a few adaptions via VCDS but I now have two things I don't like.. (I think he ticked a load of boxes' thinking he was helpful :) )

I've now got Xenon's on all the time as DRL's and fogs on coming home, where as before I had Xenon when coming home lights were on

Which adaptions do I need to untick please as I will be going back down later on

Having the fog lights as CH/LH lights is a good idea, as cycling xenons on for a short period then off shortens the lamp and ballast components lifespspan.

Having the fog lights as CH/LH lights is a good idea, as cycling xenons on for a short period then off shortens the lamp and ballast components lifespspan.

Cool so I shall only remove the Xenon's as DRL's as they are on permanently and I don't like it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of questions for the gurus...

I have tried changing some values in the 5F controller (sorry can't recall what exactly they were) but each time I tried I get cannot connect message.... why would this be?

And, is it possible to activate the 'Off Road' display menu??

My car is: Superb Outdoor 4x4 125TDI 3T and I am using the latest Ross-Tech firmware.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Briskodians, I am new here been searching for over a week, which brought me here. Very impressed with the knowledge displayed on this thread . looking for some info here, I have an Ibiza 1.2 fr ( Model 6J , 2012 ) with a power steering fault. the vcds which I have just purchased ( so still learning ). is showing 00816 power steering sensor (g250 )

30-00 open or short to plus.

I have done a bit of research and the funny thing is that the model I have should not have the g250 sensor it should have the g85 sensor, I have checked the pump , it has 3 sockets but only 2 of them in use, I have checked the steering rack there is nowhere for the g250 sensor to fit ( blank casting).

I had a guy come round about a month ago with a snap-on diagnostics but his software only went up to 2011, he tried resetting stuff but no luck.

I think because his software was not for my year he may have set the pump sensor to look for the g250 instead of the signal from the g85.

what I am looking for is assistance switching from the g250 and returning to the g85 sensor using VCDS. and remember I am new at this.

Will this work for a Superb II FL also?

FL Yeti LED numberplate lights:

Byte17 - tick Bit7

Byte17YetiFL_zpsd1e2d7d9.jpg

Byte23 - untick Bit6

Byte23YetiFL_zpsd5b3b101.jpg

The Yeti FL now uses W5W numberplate light bulbs, to remove the light unit slide it to the left and manoeuvre it out of the recess.

They need side emitting LED’s, I fitted these

4397_2_3e7bf0fb.jpg

DO NOT be tempted by the 6 LED W5W’s as they are slightly too long for the holders that VAG use for all of their W5W bulbs (footwell, boot, door, mirror etc lights)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I got 2010 Superb combi and i would like to turn off the register plate bulb notification (LED instaled).
If i understand this can be changed at 09 Central electrics, but the 20113 access just dont let me pass.
any suggestions?

What needs to be changed at adaptation?

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

I got 2010 Superb combi and i would like to turn off the register plate bulb notification (LED instaled).

If i understand this can be changed at 09 Central electrics, but the 20113 access just dont let me pass.

any suggestions?

What needs to be changed at adaptation?

Thanks in advance

This didn’t work on my MY11 (December 2010) superb combi, AIUI it only works from the F/L onwards

• 3 weeks later...
Hello! Sorry for my bad english.

Skoda Superb 2012.

I try to disable rain sensor in subblock "RLS" in block "9". The result is: "Error 31: Request out of range - Coding Rejected."

---

At first I tried to set the values (in VCDS) the same as in this block of car:

Imp: 790

WSC: 33361

Equipment Number in VCDS I set to default ("000")

After change values in subblock "RLS" and click "do it", the program proposed to reinitialize and set standard values ("12345"), or save factory values, or set it manually.

Because the values in the module already different from zero, I click "No".

The result is still the same: "Error 31: Request out of range - Coding Rejected." ...

Then I try to set in VCDS standart "12345 / 123/ 12345" - nothing has changed...

• 4 weeks later...

How do I?................

I made changed back from FOGs as DRLs because people were annoyed thinking I was driving with my fogs on(technically correct).

Now the lights are back as standard DRLs(Halogen) they seem very dull. They are the same intensity as they are when on sidelight mode. I'm sure they were brighter but I can't find out how to increase the intensity of them.

Anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Is there a way to change the number of automatic wipes after washing the front windscreen and stopping the auto rear wipe when putting it into reverse?

2010 Octavia VRS CR FL.

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

Hi All

Is there a way to change the number of automatic wipes after washing the front windscreen and stopping the auto rear wipe when putting it into reverse?

2010 Octavia VRS CR FL.

Cheers

Dave

Hi,

To stop the auto rear wiper go to central electrics 09 /long coding/byte21 and untick bit 6.

Claudiu

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone..i have yeti elegance model 2012.i sourced the auto headlight switch but dont have the vcds equipment with me. so i went to the skoda workshop but the mechanic wasnt able to find out how to turn it on.i told him i read over several forums that such a provision exists but he wasnt trying hard and said my vehicle doesnt have it.now i know its there somewhere only that he wasnt able to spot it.i see all wires there in the socket that connects to the switch.Can someone please guide me how to get it working.i will have to tell him exact code to find the setting and turn it on.

Hello everyone.

Just got myself an OBDeleven. Nifty little thing!

Tried the throttle sensetivity mod. Changing from Skoda to Audi. Supposed to be a huge difference.

When looking in the OBDeleven, the coding is not as in this image. I even tried to change anyway but it would not accept it.

Any ideas on this ?

Hs2SekU.png

• Like 3