CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Jeez.........is this ever going to be finished :wall:

Its a mega thread Brimma!

Its going to go on forever, like my screams and night mares will when/if i get a ride out in it with Richard driving! Was scary enough in the Fabia in the damp at Bedford! :)

• Like 2

Its a mega thread Brimma!

Its going to go on forever, like my screams and night mares will when/if i get a ride out in it with Richard driving! Was scary enough in the Fabia in the damp at Bedford! :)

I know.............I can recall the comments hoping it would be ready for castle Combe

That was the April Castle Combe, not the September (or was it October) Castle Combe

:D

I know.............I can recall the comments hoping it would be ready for castle Combe

That was the April Castle Combe, not the September (or was it October) Castle Combe

:D

I'm only a year behind schedule.

Not bad considering the issues of packaging. :)

• Like 1

So the downpipe is all set up now and fits correctly.

A few small modifications needed to the bulkhead and then the car will be stripped down and prepared for the final build...

o08x.jpg

Also engine is ready to be built now.

Hopefully that will start at the end of next week.

Nice collection of engine parts awaiting fitting. :)

All good news Richard, I am sure the Bugatti Veyron from drawing to finished drivable car did not take as long as the Citgogogo build  :happy:

But the Citigo is a more bespoke one off and could possibly hit 60 mph quicker than a Veyron  :rock: also has a bigger following than a Veyron lol

• Like 1

I think I've got a bit of time yet James.

Oddly it does mean that in the next few weeks the BAM engine for the Citigo will be getting rebuilt with forged parts at the same time about 90 miles away the R32 RB engine is getting similar treatment. :giggle:

Both producing around 215-225 bhp per litre.

Cant see that mate...

He's bought it on PCP and will be handing it back to the dealer :p

Well with the 0% available it all made sense  :rofl:

Saying that, have you seen Richards status update today.... GT-R Nismo, info soon available (or words to that affect) - surely the Citigo-go won't be that short lived? Will it?  :think:

Edited by Preston_Motors
  • Like 1

Tomorrow... the engine build starts. :)

I hope it does produce 450bhp or you will have to change your signature  :happy:

Things are coming together now Richard, won't be long before it is ready.