We've started having tinker with the 2.0TDI 184PS

How much does a Trevor cost, and have you dyno'd a 150ps yet? Even though I was planning to wait until after my first service I can't help but wonder what it's be like with more powahhh

Trevor is the same price as the current CRDT, so £365.95 with the member discounts.

We've not dynod a 150 yet :(

Trevor is awesome, so much easier to swap between maps and settings.

Let us know when your off to the Dyno next Andy and I'll try and swing past in my lowly 1.6. It feels slightly quicker than my old standard CR140.

Trevor is awesome, so much easier to swap between maps and settings.

Let us know when your off to the Dyno next Andy and I'll try and swing past in my lowly 1.6. It feels slightly quicker than my old standard CR140.

Im sure we can sort something out Mike :) but I need to see you and that car if yours first :)

It's about time I introduced Trevor to you all.

Trevor has been in the pipeline for a while and will be officially launched later this month, but is currently available for any Skodaowner with the latest 150/184ps TDis

Well post more details at a later date, but basically this new updated system comes with 3 programmes rather than 4, and has a push button keypad to make any adjustments.

We did conduct some dyno tests last Saturday when it was rather warm..

The CRDT produced 229bhp and 499nm, several minutes later "Trevor" produced 239bhp and 515nm using the same software..

Do you have the before/ after comparison graphs ? ... previously you mentioned driveability suffered with that sort of increase, is that now sorted out ?

Do you have the before/ after comparison graphs ? ... previously you mentioned driveability suffered with that sort of increase, is that now sorted out ?

Driveability only suffered if the box was set too high :)

I don't have any graphs, just the figures

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to use the discount code on your website? Or phone call only?

Ignore me! Just seen the box on the website. I'll put my glasses on next time :notme:

Edited by jimmehg

Don't have the new one got the old style with the jumpers but run on 4+1 and never had any issue, amazing bit of kit and really does transform the car. Best item I have bought for the car hands down.

Well finally fitted the box today on the Leon fr and fair play what a difference. Installation is very neat and tidy aswell. Excellent stuff just a pity I ordered the old style box just a few weeks before the new one came out and by the time I fitted it I wish I had waited and would have if I had know. Oh well the box will stay on 4.1 so not as if il need to open it much.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to have the DTUK Red box on my old Mk3 Mondeo 2.2 TDCI and I must say it ran faultlessly for the 2 years I had it. Picked it up 2nd hand and ran on max setting it truly transformed the car. I do find my new vRS not quite at the same level performance wise in comparison to the Mondeo. I have just clocked up my first 1k miles so maybe the engine still has to loosen up a bit?

Might be interested in buying another DTUK box for the vRS but are folks still having issues?

I remember getting the pulsing on cruise control on the old one which was quite annoying  :sweat:

I used to have the DTUK Red box on my old Mk3 Mondeo 2.2 TDCI and I must say it ran faultlessly for the 2 years I had it. Picked it up 2nd hand and ran on max setting it truly transformed the car. I do find my new vRS not quite at the same level performance wise in comparison to the Mondeo. I have just clocked up my first 1k miles so maybe the engine still has to loosen up a bit?

Might be interested in buying another DTUK box for the vRS but are folks still having issues?

I remember getting the pulsing on cruise control on the old one which was quite annoying :sweat:

If you were running a red box on F that would be the reason why you were feeling a pulsing, over adjusting any system will cause issues.

Regarding the Skoda, as long as you run the kit on the recommended settings them you'll be fine and dandy :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Trevor arrived today and I'm very pleased with it so far :-)

Does anybody got real life pictures of fitment?

I have downloaded official dtuk faq in pdf, but I would still like to see where the cable has been placed and how has all been fixed in place.