What annoyed you today at work?

Hyphons

One of laydees at work has very unpleasant perfume on today. Not sure which one but it's 'orrible.

It was wafting around yesterday as well.

Can't say anything without causing gross offence.

Hopefully it's a small bottle.

Nowt worse especially in a place where you are confined and can't escape it. 2 of them in here that wear horrendous stuff, come across to my desk for information about on-going contracts and unfortunately I can't tell them to sod off!

• Like 1

One of laydees at work has very unpleasant perfume on today. Not sure which one but it's 'orrible.

It was wafting around yesterday as well.

Can't say anything without causing gross offence.

Hopefully it's a small bottle.

put some of your own spray on you won't notice it :) my fav at the moment is EROS by Versace

put some of your own spray on you won't notice it :) my fav at the moment is EROS by Versace

I find WD40, with a hint of Swarfega keeps the uber-perfumed at bay

• Like 4

People, employees who know they are taking the P1$$ but just push until you have to take them in the office to remind them that there is a stack of CV's on my desk.. keep playing games and there will only be one outcome!

No wonder this country is on its Knees.

Office: Hi can you cover a job on your way home?

Me: Yep no problem im driving now so email me the details and ill check when i can stop

Office: Ok thanks

Me: Pulls over puts postcode in satnav jobs 95 miles in the wrong direction to my home  :dull:

Edited by jimdiesel
  • Like 1

Office: Hi can you cover a job on your way home?

Me: Yep no problem im driving now so email me the details and ill check when i can stop

Office: Ok thanks

Me: Pulls over puts postcode in satnav jobs 95 miles in the wrong direction to my home :dull:

the usual "while you're passing can you just..." always a 5min job on the phone that take a couple of hours. Did you go?

the usual "while you're passing can you just..." always a 5min job on the phone that take a couple of hours. Did you go?

Yep cant wait for the phone call about the 3 1/2hrs travel home [emoji57]

...a meeting booked at the time I leave the office!!!! Grrrr!

Oh well.... the DECLINE button is most useful. :thumbup:

In the same situation, I replied...

"if the meeting is important/urgent, it can be scheduled around other items during today, if necessary leaving a member of staff to take calls, if the meeting is not important or urgent, it can be fitted in tomorrow, thanks"

• Like 1

The card machine programme deciding it wanted to do an update in the middle of a card transaction.. really?! At least it only took a couple of minutes but I still had to force log off and then sign back on

One of the ladies in the office ( a very nice lady whom I like) is wearing some very cheap very leaky headphones which are blaring out a rather tinny rendition of Sydney Devine's greatest hits

People holding meetings in a corridor, who then fail to get out of the way when I try to use the corridor to travel between different parts of the office  :dull:

• Like 2

People holding meetings in a corridor, who then fail to get out of the way when I try to use the corridor to travel between different parts of the office  :dull:

They'll be the same people that migrate to Tesco and M&S on retirement :swear:

• Like 1

They'll be the same people that migrate to Tesco and M&S on retirement :swear:

they only do it when the shop is full and you are in a hurry!

• Like 1

Leaving my diary with 2 hrs worth of survey info in it on a wall... an hours drive from the office.. and having to go back and find it to do me design work... dumbass.... i thought my colleague had lobbed it into the boot of my car....

Colleagues not informing me of work done on the machine, neither writing anything in the report book causing issues with the machine running later on and me running round like a headless chicken finding a non existent fault!