Space Saver Spare Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Waste Bin-Door Pocket

Ordered 12th October 2015

09.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016

16.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 53/2015

In light of latest revelations will this build move positively again?. Hope So

Just heard mine is due at the dealers on Wednesday.

Probably get it delivered the following Friday (27th) which makes it 11 ½ weeks from order.

I've noticed you've been quite disparaging about Petrol Blue...can I ask what you've ordered?

I've noticed you've been quite disparaging about Petrol Blue...can I ask what you've ordered?

I went for Business Grey in the end, I fear it may be very common but I do like it.

They now cannot deliver mine on the 27th as they are booked up due to me not getting back to them quick enough (due to a family funeral today) so hoping for early the following week.

I went for Business Grey in the end, I fear it may be very common but I do like it.

They now cannot deliver mine on the 27th as they are booked up due to me not getting back to them quick enough (due to a family funeral today) so hoping for early the following week.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your family news.

• Like 1

Ordered ours last Wednesday.

Model:- Superb limousine, 1.4TSi ACT

Colour:- Petrol Blue Metallic with beige leather interior

Extras:-  Front windscreen heater, rear wiper, 18" Pegasus alloys.

Superskoda:- Mats, flip-out boot mat, tunnel mat

How was the test drive of the Superb III 1.4tsi ACT compared to your existing 1.4tsi Superb II combi? Did it appear much faster?

I'm loving my Superb II 1.4tsi but the Superb III keeps calling out.................................

Just wondering - is there a way we can somehow create a table of all orders showing what kind and when it was ordered and what the status is? I think there may be an interesting pattern.

One way would be to create a Google Spreadsheet and let everyone write their bit in, but maybe there's a better way? Would this be of interest?

Well have had an update from dealer and why I had not had a bw It turns out it’s to do with roof rails believe it or not. I’m but it seems around the time they ordered the car the roof rails changed from silver to black on the SE trim level. They had ordered with silver (correct at time of ordering), which is why it hadn’t been assigned a build week. So the order has now been changed and we have been told we should receive a build week within a week or so.

So hopefully might get moving soon.

Hi All,

First time posting, but I have been lurking for a while. Just writing to say I ordered my Superb SE Business Estate 2.0 TDI 150 on Sept 14th, taking delivery hopefully this Friday, so 10 weeks from order to delivery. Pretty good. I ordered the 17" Zeus alloys which probably contributed to the order being so quick. The Helios supply issue came around the same time I ordered IIRC. I had no other options, and went for Business Grey.

• Like 1

Just had an update from Dealer......

SE L Exec 1.4 ACT tsi ordered 23 September, unconfirmed build week 07, now advised today moved to build week 17.

A 10 week jump is not good news - hopefully it may come down but not holding out much hope - 33 weeks a long time.......

• Like 1

Latest update from Skoda. My sel estate 2.0 tsi ordered 28th Sept.

Build week moved back from unconfirmed wk 51 to now unconfirmed wk 52.

Getting a bit fed up with waiting now!!!!!

Pray tell...how do you arrange updates from Skoda?

Summary:

Ordered coast2coast 28/8/15 

C2C cancelled order on 8/9/15

Re-ordered 8/9/15 via newcardiscount.com: quoted 12 weeks to delivery

Superb Hatch 2.0 TDI CR 190 DSG Laurin + Klement                                                                                                

Business Grey

5 year warranty

Ventilated front seats 

Gearshift paddles 
Manual rear and rear side window sunblinds 
Heated washer nozzles 
Space saver spare wheel
Rear view camera 
Leather - Beige 
19" Phoenix anthracite alloy wheels 
Smart light assist 
Bluetooth with phonebox 
Crew protection assist and rear side airbags

16/11/15 informed car is due at the dealers by Wednesday 18th and would be ready to be delivered from 27th (after PDI etc)

Missed Friday 27th delivery slot due to personal reasons.

Car booked to be delivered AM on 30/11/15, so just over 10 weeks from order to delivery to the dealer and bang on 12 weeks for delivery to me.

• Like 1

Pray tell...how do you arrange updates from Skoda?

Just ring Skoda UK. Contact details 03330037504. You need your order/ sli number which you can get from your dealer. I also checked the order with them to make sure after the long wait I will get the right car.

Very helpful lady.

Mine is now in transit from the factory, been 8 weeks so far so quite pleased with that.

Good news Phil :)

Mines in transit from the factory to the ship too :)

Just ring Skoda UK. Contact details 03330037504. You need your order/ sli number which you can get from your dealer. I also checked the order with them to make sure after the long wait I will get the right car.

Very helpful lady.

Thank you.