Superb Order tracker

Lots of pics for us to drool over on Tuesday then :clap:

i'll try. not getting it till late in the day - so not great for good pictures

i've seen it tonight when i went in to sign paperwork - but its still in its 'transport' wrap etc so not had its PDI yet

but it does look mint :]

• Like 3

Spec below was ordered on 6th August - with build week 40 (not confirmed).

Today, status has changed from "With Production Week (Status 10)" to "With Production Order (20)" and CONFIRMED WEEK: 2015/40  :notme:

So all on track for build starting next week - time to get those accessories in....

Superb Hatch Laurin & Klement 2.0 TDI 150 PS 6G Manual
Brown Leather Upholstery with Beige headlining
18" Pegasus anthracite alloy wheels
Metallic Paint - Cappuccino Beige
Temporary Space Saver Spare Wheel
Hill Hold Control
Bluetooth®+ with Phone box
Media Command
SmartGate
Rear View Parking Camera
Smart Light Assist
Travel assist with traffic sign recognition and display
Heated Windscreen Washer Nozzles
Extended Warranty 5yr / 100,000 miles
  • Like 1

Just been notified that my new Superb has a confirmed build week of week 41 :D

Superb III SE L Exec Hatchback
1.4 TSI 150 DSG (given all the flack at the moment, probably a good choice)
Petrol Blue Metallic with Beige Interior

18" Pegasus Alloys

Extras include: Heated Front Windscreen, Rear Parking Camera, Rear Wiper,..............

Ordered 22nd August at Citygate Skoda so it looks like an 11 week lead time.

Our SE L Exec Estate 150 4x4 was ordered at start of September - build week still showing as 49 (1st wk of December), but not confirmed yet.

If that's the case, they anticipate arrival at dealer mid-December, so *may* get it before Christmas. 

That would be around 13 weeks from order to build, plus the transit/dealer time on top.

Ordered 19/08 and after over a month of no news and regular chasing... heard from dealer saying supply issues with my order are due to interior trim....... beige / leather. Issue allegedly now resolved, however v unlikely car will arrive before it's totally unconfirmed delivery date of mid-December...

Hey all.

I ordered 17th sept a 2.0 TDI 190 se l exec manual in petrol blue, light beige leather seats and 19 inch pegasus wheels and tow bar. No date yet.

Today I called up and added the panoramic sun roof and ambient lighting. Personal taste but I like the idea of the increased sunlight and light interior....coming from a dark interior in my black leather vrs black line.

Yes week 45 beginning of November but dealer said shipping to Uk another 4 weeks so delivery would be December  :'(

Checked with SUK and it's gone back to week 46 (unconfirmed) :(  :(

"trackmyskoda" by any chance? See this topic http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/217949-track-my-skoda/

I willingly stand to be corrected, but AFAIK there is no genuine official Škoda order tracking site.

May have been said before but if so I can't find it.  Try http://www.trackmyskoda.co.uk/  Skoda website but it doesn't give unconfirmed build weeks, just says  Thank you for your enquiry - Your order is currently awaiting a manufacturing build date.  for mine which is due to be built in (unconfirmed) week 46.

May have been said before but if so I can't find it.  Try http://www.trackmyskoda.co.uk/  Skoda website but it doesn't give unconfirmed build weeks, just says  Thank you for your enquiry - Your order is currently awaiting a manufacturing build date.  for mine which is due to be built in (unconfirmed) week 46.

That site is only valid if you purchased new from Bickerton Skoda or Rainworth Skoda.

Any order number not generated and updated by these dealers returns the "Thank you for your enquiry - Your order is currently awaiting a manufacturing build date" message.

Just enter any random spurious number and you get the same result.

Ordered mine 28th August.

Build week is reported as Week 40 - starts 27th Sept?

L&K DSG 4x4 190 estate. Brunello Rosso with the brown interior (not much choice in that!) and beige headlining. Almost all the (remaining) toys still in the box have been added. Even with all of the toys the MRP is well under half what a new replacement BMW X6 for my current one would have cost. We left the pano roof off the order as I have had bad experiences with them in other cars, requiring very costly replacements about 4 years into ownership.

Got 10% discount against RRP and will be on the PCP scheme.

Will be adding winter wheel set once I know how well it handles in 'challenging' weather - I'll go have a read of that thread.

Hey all.

I ordered 17th sept a 2.0 TDI 190 se l exec manual in petrol blue, light beige leather seats and 19 inch pegasus wheels and tow bar. No date yet.

Today I called up and added the panoramic sun roof and ambient lighting. Personal taste but I like the idea of the increased sunlight and light interior....coming from a dark interior in my black leather vrs black line.

Booble, 

Sounds like the same as the hatch that I sat in yesterday in Henrys of Glasgow, very very nice it was too. Based on this I have ordered an 1.4, 150TSI in petrol (some are calling it Lava) blue but due to 2 kids and a dog I have went for the dark interior. the hatch would have had the sunroof rather than the panoramic roof. The Led lights were nice

Cheers rufusmcc, the l&k I sat in had same colour and wheels. So I specc'd up the best bits. For £190 the led lights are a no brainer for me. Yes unfortunately its the sunroof not the panoramic one but I'm sticking with it as it should still lighten the light beige cabin further. Can't wait mate

Cheers rufusmcc, the l&k I sat in had same colour and wheels. So I specc'd up the best bits. For £190 the led lights are a no brainer for me. Yes unfortunately its the sunroof not the panoramic one but I'm sticking with it as it should still lighten the light beige cabin further. Can't wait mate

You should get your dealer to give Henry's (Kyle Street Glasgow)  a phone, might get you driving the car you want sooner. 

Haha, that's funny. My current car and my first Skoda - Octavia vrs black line I bought over t'internet from Arnold Clark....in Glasgow! Thing is I live on Merseyside. However it was a pleasurable drive! This time I've ordered from Mitchells Ellesmere Port

• Like 1