Superb Order tracker

I'm still awaiting an update on a week 38 build. It's in the country and in theory should be 1 week ahead of Nicks order.

Parked next to mine teebs :-)

Just heard from my dealer that I've been given an unconfirmed Build Week of 50. Ordered on 1 October. That's not too bad but I did order the 1.4TSI ACT. Maybe Petrol's are shipping out sooner?

Hi Dilz, I ordered my 1.4 act sel exec on the 17/09/15 and I have build week 50 as well. Look like that's when they are making the 1.4 acts. If we are lucky we might have it before the new year but I'm not holding my breath.

Hi Dilz, I ordered my 1.4 act sel exec on the 17/09/15 and I have build week 50 as well. Look like that's when they are making the 1.4 acts. If we are lucky we might have it before the new year but I'm not holding my breath.

Will be VERY lucky to collect this year as I'm expecting the winter weather to delay the shipping of our cars into the UK! But fingers crossed nevertheless matey!

• Like 1

Sadly.. I'm literally in the same boat!

1.4 ordered 19/08... unconfirmed build mid Dec (aka 50).

• Like 2

I have the same model and the same colour arriving next Monday but with the Stratos Wheels.

Can't wait

I ordered my Mk III Business SE 2.0l TDI 150 in Cappuccino Beige Metallic, Modus 18" Alloys, Heated Leather seats and Full Size Spare 2 weeks ago. Was told it was a 8 -9 week lead time but wasn't told you could track your car. Is there a way you can on line as I need to sell my Mk II privately (getting it on a lease as really want the extra stuff on the Business SE but don't wanna shell out on the SE Executi) but need 2 cars until I know I'm getting the new one delivered so knowing when to place an add on Autotrader, eBay etc. would be useful!

Only bought 1 previous new car and that was in stock so didn't have to wait other than delivery from Seat UK!

• Like 1

Sadly.. I'm literally in the same boat!

1.4 ordered 19/08... unconfirmed build mid Dec (aka 50).

Same as myself, ordered a 1.4 TSI 150 manual, SE-L on the 26th (dealer actioned the order on the 28th) been told build date week 50. So telling myself new year

• Like 2

I have the same model and the same colour arriving next Monday but with the Stratos Wheels.

Can't wait

Please post a pic when you have it!  They had one in the compound when I bought mine with the Stratos but I never got a good look at it!

Put my order in today...

Hatch - SE L Exec - 2.0 TSI 220 PS DSG.

Moon White.

Black Alcantara.

18 in Pegasus Alloys.

DSG Paddles

DCC,

KESSY.

Park Assist.

Rear Window Wiper.

Spare Wheel.

Travel Assist.

Heated Seats Front and Rear.

I've asked for it to be delivered on March 1st.

• Like 4

Ordered my se business estate on 14aug. Was provisionally given build week 48, then contacted last week and told wheel supply issues would move it to January.

Oddly today have had build week 46 confirmed. Hopefully it'll be with me this year!

• Like 1

Ordered my se business estate on 14aug. Was provisionally given build week 48, then contacted last week and told wheel supply issues would move it to January.

Oddly today have had build week 46 confirmed. Hopefully it'll be with me this year!

Good on you... That's the kind of news we want !

Hi

Ordered mine at the weekend

150 diesel hatch manual

Moon white metallic

Park assist

Colour maxi dot

Rear wiper

Black leather

Pegasus alloys

Tried the 150 tsi and was a fantastic engine imo. The cylinder deactivation works really well and the engine is quick enough but coming from diesels I missed the shove up the hills.

I really had a hard time deciding but in the end I preferred the torque of the diesel and it felt on a par with my current superb (170bhp). Also the petrol liked you to change gear quite a lot so might be best with the dsg, but thats only my opinion and did not get to try one

Should get it in the new year and can't wait

Cheers

• Like 2

I also ordered an SE Business Estate and at last check had a provisional week 46. I ordered a few days after you on 17/08. Where did you order from?

Did Skoda confirm you'll be getting different wheels? I've not been told anything about wheels, only know what I've read on here.

I'm hopeful of getting the car right at the end of November or very early December.

Edited by Tesla

Hi

Ordered mine at the weekend

150 diesel hatch manual

Moon white metallic

Park assist

Colour maxi dot

Rear wiper

Black leather

Pegasus alloys

Tried the 150 tsi and was a fantastic engine imo. The cylinder deactivation works really well and the engine is quick enough but coming from diesels I missed the shove up the hills.

I really had a hard time deciding but in the end I preferred the torque of the diesel and it felt on a par with my current superb (170bhp). Also the petrol liked you to change gear quite a lot so might be best with the dsg, but thats only my opinion and did not get to try one

Should get it in the new year and can't wait

Cheers

Will be interesting to hear how the 150tdi compares to the current 170tdi in real world performance. I'd consider the 150tdi next time as a replacement for my 170 as on paper the torque difference is only 340nm versus 350 mm and the new model is slightly lighter too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Car STILL stuck at Grimsby.... Starting to get a bit annoyed now..... If it was due to lack of Transporters I could live with that.....

Dealer ( who have been great keeping me informed ) says it's something to do with Skoda Marketing not supplying the product codes for the car..... **** up and Brewery springs to mind ...

I also ordered an SE Business Estate and at last check had a provisional week 46. I ordered a few days after you on 17/08. Where did you order from?

Did Skoda confirm you'll be getting different wheels? I've not been told anything about wheels, only know what I've read on here.

I'm hopeful of getting the car right at the end of November or very early December.

Heritage Yeovil, they contacted me to tell me it would be delayed as the stratos wheels were unavailable until the new year. I threw a bit of a fit to be honest and they came back a week later to say it would now be on time. Not sure if me having a stop had that effect or if skoda just solved the wheel supply problems

I ordered an Estate L&K 190 DSG 4X4 on 6th October Business Grey with the beige interior as I chickened out on the brown. I've been told 12-16 weeks by my dealer.

I got a bit carried away with the options (first new car rather than nearly new) & was told by my salesman I was his record!

I'm a returnee to the Superb as I went with an E Class estate last time but our family missed the rear legroom & far better fuel costs of the Skoda. Apparently I'm the 4th person to trade in an E Class at that dealership for a new Superb! He also said that they'd sold loads more than they were expecting to.

• Like 1

Heritage Yeovil, they contacted me to tell me it would be delayed as the stratos wheels were unavailable until the new year. I threw a bit of a fit to be honest and they came back a week later to say it would now be on time. Not sure if me having a stop had that effect or if skoda just solved the wheel supply problems

Or they've fitted the SE wheel option? As said, I've not heard anything from my dealer regarding the wheels, which may suggest the supply issue was solved before they ever called me?

What colour did you order? I've gone Quartz Grey.