Superb Order tracker

Just been told mine is on the boat how can I track the ship?

Mine came across on the 'Weser Highway' a few weeks back. The same ship has docked at Immingham (Grimsby) this morning - https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:416564/mmsi:355390000/vessel:WESER%20HIGHWAY

Edited by Pete T

I've been told mines is coming into sheerness due to living down in West Sussex. The Danube highway left emden and is due to dock shortly today at sheerness. Hopefully dealer can have it ready next Saturday.

How was the test drive of the Superb III 1.4tsi ACT compared to your existing 1.4tsi Superb II combi? Did it appear much faster?

I'm loving my Superb II 1.4tsi but the Superb III keeps calling out.................................

We didn't go for a test drive as the dealership didn't have a 1.4TSi and only had an L&K for test drives with an SE on the showroom floor. Which I thought was strange as I saw the dealership get about five in for the unveiling. But if it's anything like the one we have then we'll be happy.

I've been told mines is coming into sheerness due to living down in West Sussex. The Danube highway left emden and is due to dock shortly today at sheerness.

My dealer is in Tunbridge Wells so I'm hoping mine's on the same ship, it was built early last week so could be.

Hopefully might get it end of next week, got a nice trip to Paris for it on the weekend if I do :happy:

• Like 1

Mine has slipped another week to week 52

Your lucky, mines currently at week 4 from week 50. Dreading my next update as they always seem to go backwards. Feels like it getting further away all the time, getting a bit fed up now.

Sorry to hear that Woody, I appreciate there are others in a worse position than me. Frustrating for all.

I'm sure we will all get our cars, but you right it is very frustrating, can't wait till get my car though.

I've been told mines is coming into sheerness due to living down in West Sussex. The Danube highway left emden and is due to dock shortly today at sheerness. Hopefully dealer can have it ready next Saturday.

Transit from Sheerness to Oxford was within 48 hours - I was pleasantly surprised! If you get to see your car before the dealer has cleaned it, don't be too worried - it will be covered in all sorts of crud, but they seem to clean up ok :-)

Called Skoda UK for an update. My car is at Emden.  Has been since 11 November.

I got them to confirm it has the optional towbar fitted and it does so at least that's good news.  However, it is taking a long time to get to me (I paid my deposit on 4 August!).

Called Skoda UK for an update. My car is at Emden.  Has been since 11 November.

I got them to confirm it has the optional towbar fitted and it does so at least that's good news.  However, it is taking a long time to get to me (I paid my deposit on 4 August!).

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Emden,+Germany/@53.3395867,7.1694805,102m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x47b639c08bb2e6a9:0x528ec46574ad913f!6m1!1e1 

I see yours....click the link and choose the Google Earth view :-)

Edited by chadlington
  • Like 1

You'll be able to amend your order until build date is confirmed, so go add it quick!

Or failing that it can be retro fitted and coded.

I will advertise my unused wheel very shortly.

Damn, I made the same assumption. I wasn't overly impressed, as they were standard on my dsg blackline and it wasn't obvious they were not included on my dsg superb. Luckily I spotted this and then amended my order.

Any chance everyone can add order date and estimated / confirmed build week to give some context to this thread.

My superb was ordered on 26th sept.

Current unconfirmed build week is 52.

1.4 ACT SE with a few extras. Can't wait until it arrives . Looking like end jan until I get my hands on the keys.

Any chance everyone can add order date and estimated / confirmed build week to give some context to this thread.

My superb was ordered on 26th sept.

Current unconfirmed build week is 52.

1.4 ACT SE with a few extras. Can't wait until it arrives . Looking like end jan until I get my hands on the keys.

Ordered 8th September, car is at the dealers and will be delivered to me on Monday 30th November ... exactly 12 weeks, loaded 190 DSG L&K

Or failing that it can be retro fitted and coded.

I will advertise my unused wheel very shortly.

Build date is next week... at this rate it'll be delayed even further :(

Maybe retrofit it then when i gets delivered in Jan

Hi there ordered my new superb se-l on 11th Oct 15. Looks like build date is w6 2016 so now looking at a March car the dealer did say it had first been slated at build week 10. Not a good start to the skoda experience really.