Superb Order tracker

Just assumed with that many options the L&K would have been more economical. I'm waiting on an SEL in quartz too but only a couple of options. Never really looked at the L&K as it was above my price range, just thought it would have included most of the options.

I went through it with the dealer a few times, If I had taken the L&K and added the options I really wanted (panorama roof etc.) the price still came out around 5000 Euro's more expensive.    I'm happy to get the SEL just bummed that they stopped the Rosso colour and that the Pegasus Anthracite alloy wheels are not an option (only on L&K) without paying an arm and a leg to add them later. 

Have ordered the Quartz which I do like a lot but time is ticking so will be heading to a few other dealers to see if they have a Lava Blue (Petrol Blue in the UK) in stock so I can see the colour in real life, to be sure if I am sticking with Quartz.  

Edited by SkodaMayhem

Have ordered the Quartz which I do like a lot but time is ticking so will be heading to a few other dealers to see if they have a Lava Blue (Petrol Blue in the UK) in stock so I can see the colour in real life, to be sure if I am sticking with Quartz.  

Out of those colours I think Quartz if by far the better colour, it would have looked amazing with the beige L&K leather as well  :D

In some countries, like Denmark, we can't buy the L&K version. There is also some differencies in the standard equipment. Over here the Ambition (SE) comes with stuff, you will have to pay for even on your SEL. Colour Maxidot, front/rear sensors, tri-zone climate etc.

There is also some differencies in the standard equipment. Over here the Ambition (SE) comes with stuff, you will have to pay for even on your SEL. Colour Maxidot, front/rear sensors, tri-zone climate etc.

That also works both ways as get std equipment other countries do not.

I assume it is down to different markets expecting different options to come as std??

Skoda mayhem think you delivery might be optimistic at the best, unless you are very lucky unlike some of us.

Andy I think you are right. I ordered an L&K last week and my dealer is quoting June as a delivery date. He has said that it is the sun roof that is delaying things. Hope I am wrong.

Just spoke to the dealer. I now have a confirmed BW10. Not to bad, considering I didn´t place the order before 27th of November.

How on earth can you get an 11 week CONFIRMED forecast of BW?  In the UK our best hope is two weeks or a possible three week head up of a CONFIRMED BW.  I know the car market is strange in Denmark but if that is correct at least you can forward plan.

More likely to sit in the showroom as their show car.

Allams confirmed it's at a port, will be wrapped and protected until they call it down to Epsom. So I should be fine...

And I remember you singing the praises of Neil and his team at Allams in the past Gizmo so I'm hopeful my car will be all brand new for whenever I do collect!

Hi

I ordered a new Superb on 12 September - I've been build week 51, 6, 3 and now 4! A little disappointing that it's taking so long - was told max 12 weeks when I ordered it.

Superb Hatch SE L Executive

2.0 TDI 150 PS 6G Man]

18" Pegasus alloy wheels

Quartz Grey metallic

Alcantara/leather upholstery

Black upholstery

KESSY - Keyless entry and start system

LED package plus

Park assist

Travel assist with traffic sign recognition and display

Hill-hold control

Heated windscreen washer nozzles

Rear window wiper

Colour Maxi DOT trip computer

Sun visors with mirror, illuminated

Sunblinds for rear window and rear side windows

Temporary space-saver spare wheel

Mine is going through it's PDI today / tomorrow but interestingly, although I was asked to change the colour from Rosso Brunello because it was discontinued (which I did choosing Quartz Grey) it's turned up in......

Rosso Brunello!!

SWMBO chose this with me and was very upset when we needed to change. Today I tell her the news and having shown her Quartz Grey pictures I think she took more of a liking to the grey. Now it's back to Rosso she seems miffed. There's no pleasing some people!! I wasn't bothered and I like the idea we've now got rather an exclusive colour over what we would have which is a common grey. It should really pop when I get the paint correction and G Techniq Crystal Serum applied.

I have a 50+ point checklist to go through when I pick up the car on Wednesday. Let's hope everything I ordered is on the car.

I know that was the colour you ordered, but after getting it switched to a new choice which you decided on, cant say i would be impressed it arrived in a different colour.

I know that was the colour you ordered, but after getting it switched to a new choice which you decided on, cant say i would be impressed it arrived in a different colour.

I think there's a difference in personally changing the colour or being forced to change your chosen colour. I'm happy enough and if all my options are correct I'll be a very happy camper!

And I remember you singing the praises of Neil and his team at Allams in the past Gizmo so I'm hopeful my car will be all brand new for whenever I do collect!

Yes if only all car salesmen were half as good as Neil. 

Rosso Brunello!!

It should really pop when I get the paint correction and G Techniq Crystal Serum applied.

I have a 50+ point checklist to go through when I pick up the car on Wednesday. Let's hope everything I ordered is on the car.

Rosso Brunello is still my favourite colour (with beige leather) .... if you can keep it clean, as unfortunately when it’s filthy it turns into a horrible drab brown colour, the Crystal Serum will make it VERY nice!!

Did you order the rear window blind?

Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI 190 L&K ordered on 24 August.

Build week 41, 43, 44 and now 5!

This is after originally ordering an Octavia way back in July 2014 that turned into a living nightmare - huge delays and then technical faults that led to the car being rejected. 18 months now and still waiting. Hopefully this is now the home strait!

Superb Hatch Laurin & Klement

2.0 TDI 190 DSG

18" Pegasus alloy wheels

Quartz Grey metallic

Brown leather upholstery

Media command

Bluetooth+ with Phone Box

Smart light assist

Travel assist with traffic sign recognition and display

Temporary space-saver spare wheel