Superb Order tracker

Škoda Superb 2.0 TDI 190 L&K ordered on 24 August.....Build week 41, 43, 44 and now 5!

Surely tis proves that some dealers are sitting on orders before placing them??

I ordered my 190 L&K 2 weeks after you but had it delivered 3 weeks ago... WTF!

Having spoken to Skoda UK numerous times this year (including just yesterday) they've basically just seen a massive number of orders since the launch date and they just can't build them all fast enough. If your car happened to be one of the build specs they could bundle with other similar specs and deliver first then you've basically got your car earlier than others.

Full production streams don't typically come into play until the 4-5 month mark apparently so some of us have basically been bumped back by 2-3 months to get everything back on track. Maybe if I'd had no extras the odds would have been better. It is frustrating having had a nightmare 18 months already and I have vented my spleign at Skoda UK at the lack of information coming out of Skoda which really hasn't been great. I had an initial delivery date in November (always take these with a pinch of salt!) then a nailed-on delivery date of Dec 2nd ... with confirmation even in the week before it ... before a sudden change to the end of Feb last week (2 weeks after it should be with me).

Anyway after yesterday's conversation I've now calmed down (again) and I'm just looking forward to March. If it doesn't arrive in March I'll go over there and build it myself!

• Like 4

I ordered a new Superb on 12 September - I've been build week 51, 6, 3 and now 4! A little disappointing that it's taking so long - was told max 12 weeks when I ordered it.

Interesting - my order was October 12th and I was given an unconfirmed BW1 last week.  Waiting on the dealer as he said he'd call again this week to give an update, now slightly worried!  Hopefully the fact I seem to be the only one here to have ordered an 'S' level doesn't mean I'm being bumped down the list in favour of the L&K versions :peek: .

I too was told 12 weeks when I ordered, dealer said last week they're now saying 16 weeks.  As long as it gets here by mid April...

• Like 1

Superb Hatch L & K TSI 220 in Petrol Blue

Gearshift Paddles

Rear View Camera

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Ordered Accepted 12th October 2015

09.11.15  Unconfirmed BW 1/2016 :clap:

16.11.15  Unconfirmed BW  53/2015 :clap:

23.11.15  Unconfirmed BW  2/2016 :devil:

30.11.15  Unconfirmed BW  1/2016 :clap:

07.12.15  Unconfirmed BW  4/2016 :devil:

14.12.15  Unconfirmed BW  4/2016 :devil:

21.12.15  Unconfirmed BW  6/2016 :devil:

BAH Humbug

Two Weeks Factory Shutdown over Christmas

Now looks like 16 plate.

• Like 1

Interesting - my order was October 12th and I was given an unconfirmed BW1 last week.  Waiting on the dealer as he said he'd call again this week to give an update, now slightly worried!  Hopefully the fact I seem to be the only one here to have ordered an 'S' level doesn't mean I'm being bumped down the list in favour of the L&K versions :peek: .

I too was told 12 weeks when I ordered, dealer said last week they're now saying 16 weeks.  As long as it gets here by mid April...

My order was October 12th also and I was quoted BW1 until I added DSG which pushed it out to BW3.  The way that I look at it is that I have more 'free' mileage on my current car the later my new one is...

My 1.4TSI ACT SE estate was ordered on 26th Sept. The build week was only confirmed as week 52 recently and would you believe it the car was built this week (or maybe last week) and is now on route to the uk! Apparently it's at the prt of Eden waiting to be shipped. Hoping to collect mid to end of January. Can't wait.

Anyone able to provide photos of an estate with Zues alloy wheels? These are the wheels I went for post the stratos fiasco.

Also any other 1.4 petrol owners care to share driving experiences so far?

Mine finally arrived yesterday. Transported up from Tamworth. Only 9 miles on the clock. Quite dirty when it arrived though, on the outside at least. Good experience overall with Freedom, the lease company, but Skoda weren't great on updates and stuff.

Mine finally arrived yesterday. Transported up from Tamworth. Only 9 miles on the clock. Quite dirty when it arrived though, on the outside at least. Good experience overall with Freedom, the lease company, but Skoda weren't great on updates and stuff.

the same. ours quite dirty on the inside, big dirty handprint on the roof lining and mud on the floor/seats. 

Mine is going through it's PDI today / tomorrow but interestingly, although I was asked to change the colour from Rosso Brunello because it was discontinued (which I did choosing Quartz Grey) it's turned up in......

Rosso Brunello!!

SWMBO chose this with me and was very upset when we needed to change. Today I tell her the news and having shown her Quartz Grey pictures I think she took more of a liking to the grey. Now it's back to Rosso she seems miffed. There's no pleasing some people!! I wasn't bothered and I like the idea we've now got rather an exclusive colour over what we would have which is a common grey. It should really pop when I get the paint correction and G Techniq Crystal Serum applied.

I have a 50+ point checklist to go through when I pick up the car on Wednesday. Let's hope everything I ordered is on the car.

Everything I ordered was on the car so hats off to Heidi at Garlands Skoda Aldershot. Considering it was every option except wheel choices or smoking pack that's a good result :) I've posted some pictures here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/367311-the-superb-iii-picture-thread/page-11#entry4476004

Edited by l4wrence

JesVRS does your reg end mx?

Just been trying to work out who was getting this one since we got our Freedom car on the 17th and saw the other Skoda on the transporter (our reg ends mw so I'm assuming they were registered together).

Indeed. That's me.

I noticed a scuff on my wing mirror casing, on Monday. I emailed Freedom yesterday, and the dealer are having none of it. It is incredibly frustrating. The car hadn't moved, so it either got scratched on the transporter or when the driver put it through a rubbishy car wash at the crap garage down the road. The dealer are saying that because I didn't notice it the day after they're not listening and basically the implication is that I did it. Very annoying, I simply didn't look on the top of the wing mirror casing and know it couldn't have happened on my spacious driveway!

Call from dealer today - now a CONFIRMED BW1!  He then went on to say it could take some time to get here, bad seas could delay the boat, the delivery system has up to 10 working days... think he's trying hard not to oversell here!  :D

Trying hard not to get too excited. Not doing very well at that.  :clap:

Car ordered 12/10/15

1,6 TdI SE DSG

Quartz Grey

Rear Window Wiper

Stratos Alloys but due to shortage Helios

Picked up car today

No rear wiper(Really wanted this for Scottish weather)

Zeus alloys instead of Helios (Very nice alloys really pleased to have them instead of the Helios.

First impressions are a excellent car with a good build quanity ,DSG box is a real treat,worried about size of engine as I was coming from a 2.0 CDTI insignia but these fears evaporated on my drive home as the car is very responsive and I felt I had the power when I needed it.

• Like 2

Indeed. That's me.

I noticed a scuff on my wing mirror casing, on Monday. I emailed Freedom yesterday, and the dealer are having none of it. It is incredibly frustrating. The car hadn't moved, so it either got scratched on the transporter or when the driver put it through a rubbishy car wash at the crap garage down the road. The dealer are saying that because I didn't notice it the day after they're not listening and basically the implication is that I did it. Very annoying, I simply didn't look on the top of the wing mirror casing and know it couldn't have happened on my spacious driveway!

That's bad. I only saw it in passing (twice as we also passed the transporter on our first trip out) so couldn't say if it was there then.

We need to call the dealer as we've no info on the servicing that we're paying for in the lease. Slightly worried from your comment and the fact when our local dealer checked the system it was not down as having servicing included.

Also, the log book only has the car info sticker, no pdi sign off. Is yours the same?

• Like 1

Everything I ordered was on the car so hats off to Heidi at Garlands Skoda Aldershot. Considering it was every option except wheel choices or smoking pack that's a good result :) I've posted some pictures here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/367311-the-superb-iii-picture-thread/page-11#entry4476004

That is good to know. I ordered mine through Heidi on 17 October and been given a confirmed build date of w/c January 11th.

That's bad. I only saw it in passing (twice as we also passed the transporter on our first trip out) so couldn't say if it was there then.

We need to call the dealer as we've no info on the servicing that we're paying for in the lease. Slightly worried from your comment and the fact when our local dealer checked the system it was not down as having servicing included.

Also, the log book only has the car info sticker, no pdi sign off. Is yours the same?

I think I'll just give up on the mirror casing; I didn't make life easy for myself by not inspecting the vehicle immediately and noticing it immediately and getting in touch with the dealer immediately. I know it couldn't have happened under my watch, but the dealer won't budge - they clearly don't care much about their 'fleet services' vehicles. I don't have any indication that the PDI has been undertaken. Where would I find this information?

I've attached the only I received in the little service plan pamphelt

post-60823-0-72406000-1450967391_thumb.jpg

post-60823-0-03895600-1450967459_thumb.jpg

Edited by JesVRS

I'm guessing skoda go back to work in Monday as customer services are not responding to emails. I have spent too long on autotrader at work yesterday instead of working and I am now getting cold feet.

I'm guessing skoda go back to work in Monday as customer services are not responding to emails. I have spent too long on autotrader at work yesterday instead of working and I am now getting cold feet.

Why are you getting cold feet ?

Just called for another update, my car is still sat at Emden. They assure me that I will have it mid Jan. It has been sat dockside since the 14th.

Dealer said to me that it depends on when the boat gets full as to when it will sail - this was one of several potential delays to shipping he keeps warning me over!  Think he's trying to play down how quickly it might come...!