Superb Order tracker

I'd be keen to see some pictures of the petrol blue 'in the flesh' as it were. I've ordered mine in the same colour. Are you glad you chose it, now you've actually seen it properly? 

There are some more luxurious versions of the factory floor mats available.

dstev2000 - photos now on the "Superb Pictures" thread. 

• Like 1

Good to hear. It was between Petrol blue and Quartz grey. I've done Black magic, silver and now white. Haven't had a blue car for about 15 years and I think that metallic blue compliments the car's lines nicely. I think the Mk3 suits darker colours myself. The car will be on the 19" Phoenix anthracite alloys and will have the beige leather so it should work.

There aren't any Petrol blue cars anywhere local. They are all Business grey it seems! 

I've watched loads of YouTube reviews with Petrol blue cars in them plus loads of picture searches too. Obviously this isn't foolproof but i'm pretty confident i've made the right choice. 

dstev2000 - forgot to mention. Went to see a Petrol Blue L&K Estate with anthracite alloys at Weston Super Mare dealership. Seeing that car confirmed the colour choice for me!  Looked great. 

• Like 1

October? I'm not sure I could wait that long.

I ordered mine on 6th December and I'll be cancelling if I have to wait that long. The downside of buying through a car broker is not having 1st hand contact with Skoda. I was told mid March but now "some delay in build." Fingers crossed.

Perhaps we can start a competition --- who has waited the longest.........................

12 September - SE-L - Quartz Grey (with a few extras)

Confirmed BW4 - so fingers crossed I might see it during February!!

Edited by gary1274

Mine has arrived. Silver SEL 220TSI.

Just been to see it with all its wrap on etc. Came today to Rochdale RRG. Ordered 29th Sept 2015. Sorting all the finances out tomorrow. Hopefully pick up end of week or next week.

Its been a long wait. Will post pics when I can.

I ordered mine on 6th December and I'll be cancelling if I have to wait that long. The downside of buying through a car broker is not having 1st hand contact with Skoda. I was told mid March but now "some delay in build." Fingers crossed.

Ordered with dealer 10th Oct confirm confirmed order 21st Oct 15

Currently b/w 10

Don't think the fact your buying it through a broker is the issue its Skoda themselves, hey just don't seem to be able to cope with the demand. I would hold tight like most of us have or are and hope things improve. It's very annoying to thing your speaking near 30k but hey it's only the second most expensive item you probably buy.

Superb Hatch L & K TSI 220 in Petrol Blue

Gearshift Paddles

Rear View Camera

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Waste Bin Door Pocket

Ordered 12th October 2015 (Week 42)

09.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016

16.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 53/2015

23.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 2/2016

30.11.15 - Unconfirmed BW 1/2016

07.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016

14.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 4/2016

21.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016

28.12.15 - Unconfirmed BW 6/2016

04.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016

11.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016

18.01.16 - Unconfirmed BW 5/2016

25.01.16 - ​CONFIRMED BW 5/2016  Wipee Do

For Delivery aimed at 1st Match 2016 (Week  9/2016)

• Like 1

Tried to add heated front screen today but the dealer said that skoda had declined to change my order as its too close to build. Showing unconfirmed BW 7 today for the second week running so suspect that will get locked in.

Ordered with dealer 10th Oct confirm confirmed order 21st Oct 15

Currently b/w 10

Don't think the fact your buying it through a broker is the issue its Skoda themselves, hey just don't seem to be able to cope with the demand. I would hold tight like most of us have or are and hope things improve. It's very annoying to thing your speaking near 30k but hey it's only the second most expensive item you probably buy.

The wife being the first.......................

• Like 1

Perhaps we can start a competition --- who has waited the longest.........................

It's in the UK AT LAST 24 weeks and 3 days and it's going to be 2-3 days to get to the dealers and at least another 7 days before I can get there, does the waiting time stop when the car is ready for delivery?.  What's the prize and when can I pick it up?  Just promise me it's not another new car, I don't think that I could stand the stress, (when you're retired from HM's travel service you don't get too much stress in your life)!

2.0lt D 190bhp Style - candy white estate with modus alloys panoramic roof, black leather interior ordered 23rd Nov.

Car delivered to dealer today scheduled to collect Wednesday, went out tonight to have a quick view looks the business

Picking up on Monday!

Don't know if our cars were on the same boat but mine is due at the dealers today.  I hope that you enjoy the new car and that it's all you were anticipating. 

• Like 3

Checked first thing this morning and mine has moved forward a week. So from 7 to 6 to 7 to 6!

Looks like a batch of SE Business will be on the production line fairly soon.

Mine was ordered 27th November.

Don't know if our cars were on the same boat but mine is due at the dealers today. I hope that you enjoy the new car and that it's all you were anticipating.

Me too! Good luck with yours... Wonder if our cars had a nice little chat on the way over? ;-) Pleasantly surprised that they only need 3 days from delivery to handover.

Edited by thewinelake

Mine was built w/c 4th of Jan and i got an update today to say it is now on its way to Emden. 4 weeks from build to even start its journey to the UK

Mind saying when it was ordered?