Superb Order tracker

It all depends what you asked the dealer for, I've asked for March 1st Delivery so my order went in with that detail to the factory, if you just said as soon as possible then the dealer has no obligation to hold onto it until 1st March.

One the vehicle is delivered by Skoda the dealer has 10-days before he has to pay for it, you will see elsewhere on this forum that people have already paid for their vehicle on the understanding that it will be delivered on the 1st March.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/388366-picking-up-new-superb/

Edited by Prykey

I got great news yesterday - My Superb 2.0 TSI 280 L&K is finally at the dealers after more than 5 months of waiting.

Collection on monday. Yeeeeaaaayy. It will be looooong weekend.  :clap:

Edited by IgorDeLuxe
  • Like 2

Well latest update from Skoda UK.  Still unconfirmed week 9, which makes 4/5 weeks now without moving so I am really hopeful that will be the build week sorted.  However I also wonder if it will just go from unconfirmed to built....

hopefully someone is collecting the screws together for mine today. Does everyone receive an email from Skoda to confirm that the car is in build?

I received a few emails from Skoda UK along the way that were independent to the info I was getting from the dealership. 

I was sceptical about the emails initially, but in hindsight they appear to tally up with the actual progress of my order. 

My SEL was built BW2 and is still at Emden awaiting shipping

Called Skoda and my car arrived in Tyne port today. SUK say should be max 8 days to get it to the dealer from today. So after a crap Monday at work im alot happier now.

Got this reply from Skoda Czech.

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx,

thank you for your e-mail.

We are facing very big demand about Skoda Superb. Unfortunately we are not able to satisfy customer so quick as we wish. I checked status of your order and your car include beige interior which is heavily restrictive. This is the main reason why car has not week of production.

The situation with black interior is much better and if you would accept to change interior to black colour, we can promise you week of production 13 or 14.

I will forward the communication to our exclusive importer for Bulgaria market – company Euratec Ltd.

Euratec will contact you and find solution to solve the problem.

Thank you very much for understanding.

Best Regards,

My order was placed 19 of October 2015 and still no BW. The dealer here does not seem interested at all of calling customer(s) and solve(or avoid) any issues regarding orders. So finally after 4 months of "silence" I contacted Czechs.

Hope this info could be useful for those who are willing to order or wait for car with beige.

Edited by Samo78
  • Like 1

That's great news mrmulti as mine was built on the 2nd Feb and the dealer confirmed it was @ Emden awaiting shipping, so hopefully as it is coming from Skoda Aberdeen it may be on the same transporter. Hopefully

That's great news mrmulti as mine was built on the 2nd Feb and the dealer confirmed it was @ Emden awaiting shipping, so hopefully as it is coming from Skoda Aberdeen it may be on the same transporter. Hopefully

Mine will be Skoda Inverness, so we'll see which way the transporter goes. I might finally see this rare species on the road somewhere. Expected to have at least seen 1 across Scotland since last October.

My order:

SEL Exec estate TDI 150 DSG

Silver (they have one in this colour at the dealer, looks really nice)

Black leather

Variable boot floor

Tow bar

Pegasus wheels

2 year lease via DM Keith in Bradford for delivery before end of March.

Order confirmed 18th November.

Mine is expected with the dealer in the next couple of days having been built late January. I've chosen to wait for March 1st delivery. I was quoted 4 months lead time when I ordered so pretty happy!

Car has arrived into Dublin Port.

Ordered October - 1.6 Style ,Quartz Grey, Beige Interior, Colour Maxi Dot, Park Assist - Dealer confirmed that I  Should have it next week :angel:

• Like 1

Superb Hatch L & K  TSI 220 DSG in Petrol Blue

Gearshift Paddles

Rear View Camera

Space Saver Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Waste Bin - Door Pocket

12th Oct 2015 (Week 42) - Ordered

Varied Unconfirmed Build Weeks 53/2015 to 06/2016

25.01.16 Confirmed BW 5/2016

Built Week 5

on train to Emden same week

Sitting on the dock at Grimsby 15.02.16 (Week 7/2016)

On target for March 1st Pick up (Week 9/2016)

Looks like it will be 20 weeks from order to delivery. Was told at time of order "should be before Xmas".

So 2 months slippage from date of order.

Getting close now.

join the gang -comes with ordering a superb !

Well it's still very early days for me but my unconfirmed build week has already been put back from week 11 to week 16... I did expect that to happen but you can't help but get annoyed when it does. 

It's only been 3 weeks now since order confirmation and it's driving me mad already. This is going to be one long and frustrating wait.

Well it's still very early days for me but my unconfirmed build week has already been put back from week 11 to week 16... I did expect that to happen but you can't help but get annoyed when it does. 

Just had a call from my dealer and mine has also been moved from an unconfirmed week 11 to an unconfirmed week 16 so looks like they are being pushed back now. I think the quoted times of 12 to 14 weeks is more like 20 weeks.

On the bright side at least my dealer rings me every couple of weeks with an update.

Have just been told my car arrived in the UK on Monday and should be delivered to the dealers sometime next week. woop :)

Mind saying `what` and `when` you ordered?

Thanks.

Mind saying `what` and `when` you ordered?

Thanks.

Placed order on 11th November for Superb SEL Exec (Manual) - Black Magic with Black Leather, KESSY, Pegasus alloys, Front + Rear sensors, LED internal package.

Edited by Sparki

Just spoke to skoda CS and they have told me my car is finally built and on its way to emden. Should be there early next week to then wait for the worlds slowest boat. I can finally see light at the end of a very long tunnel.

Just spoke to skoda CS and they have told me my car is finally built and on its way to emden. Should be there early next week to then wait for the worlds slowest boat. I can finally see light at the end of a very long tunnel.

You do realise that the boats route from Emden is via the Panama canal and Cape Horn!!

Placed order on 11th November for Superb SEL Exec (Manual) - Black Magic with Black Leather, KESSY, Pegasus alloys, Front + Rear sensors, LED internal package.

Thank you for that.

I ordered mine (same as yours but DSG) on 6th October and I've no idea where it is!

You do realise that the boats route from Emden is via the Panama canal and Cape Horn!!

Not sure why it takes a week for a train to get from the factory to emden. Maybe that goes round Cape Horn as well.

Still zero communication from the dealer though. Worse than useless.

Edited by jamiemad

Yeah it's 900km so 2 days max I would have thought. Depends if the freight train is taking anything else as well I guess, it may have to take several stops, decouple etc.

I asked my dealer when we were told about the discontinue of the Rosso Brunello & were advised that our order would now be the end of January, We then asked that it would be a 16 plate & were told that would not be a problem.

They have even held our trade in value because of the delays. Excellent service. So far.