Superb Order tracker

If you expect about a month you won't be too far disappointed.

totally side with you..mine was build 29 Feb and I collected 30 March (London)..it only took 2 days from Kvasiny to Emden.. then 3.5 weeks to me from there....

totally side with you..mine was build 29 Feb and I collected 30 March (London)..it only took 2 days from Kvasiny to Emden.. then 3.5 weeks to me from there....

Well mine was 'allegedly' build week commencing 15th Feb & has still not managed to arrive at the dealers. Monday will be 5 months since ordered...... Not sure I would recommend a Skoda to anybody at this point in time, the car had better be worth the wait !!!

Well mine was 'allegedly' build week commencing 15th Feb & has still not managed to arrive at the dealers. Monday will be 5 months since ordered...... Not sure I would recommend a Skoda to anybody at this point in time, the car had better be worth the wait !!!

i hope you get some good news soon, the car is a dream...i cannot get over how smooth and quiet it is on the road. plus the constant head turns and shock seeing the Skoda badge on it from fellow drivers

• Like 1

Signing my finance papers today and i've been given a registration number.

Fingers crossed the car will be released and I can pick it up next week sometime

Another Update; 150 Hatch SEL Pegasus Alloys and rear wiper candy white. Ordered week 5, built week 13 (last week), delivery next week (week 15)!!! seems very fast, company car.

Exactly 10 weeks from order to delivery.

Dan

Ordered week 1, last update was week 32 build. Yesterday i was told i don't even have a week number any more.

crazy! i remember the days when one had to wait for 5-6 years in the Eastern block. But 7 months nowadays is crazy. What this says to me? Good car and in huge demand!

crazy! i remember the days when one had to wait for 5-6 years in the Eastern block. But 7 months nowadays is crazy. What this says to me? Good car and in huge demand!

Could also say really bad delivery management.

Hi,

Well received Email from dealer to the effect that our car is built and is on its way to Emden, so much for aEmail from the factory.............. Now have to hope that the person that stands at the compound at Emden to do the loading picks ours---- soon ! ( have heard from spies that they use a sophisticated method of choosing the cars to load , involves a formula = Enee,miney,mo.......... )

Thought I was getting mine on Saturday.  Call from the dealer to say not.  Despite promise from Skoda UK that it will be delivered to them today, another let down.  "Should maybe" be delivered to dealer tomorrow.  Been in the UK since 22nd March.  So may have it later next week.  Absolutely fuming. 

Thought I was getting mine on Saturday.  Call from the dealer to say not.  Despite promise from Skoda UK that it will be delivered to them today, another let down.  "Should maybe" be delivered to dealer tomorrow.  Been in the UK since 22nd March.  So may have it later next week.  Absolutely fuming. 

Ouch! That's a very poor show. So is it still at the docks then? I thought SUK had no control over the timescale for delivery to dealerships from the docks, as it was down to dealership quotas (i.e. how long it takes for them to have enough new cars to fill a transporter)? I may be talking out of my backside though. Either way I'd be as livid as you. Keep on at them, it'll be worth it in the end and you'll soon forget the stress (speaking from experience!).

Ouch! That's a very poor show. So is it still at the docks then? I thought SUK had no control over the timescale for delivery to dealerships from the docks, as it was down to dealership quotas (i.e. how long it takes for them to have enough new cars to fill a transporter)? I may be talking out of my backside though. Either way I'd be as livid as you. Keep on at them, it'll be worth it in the end and you'll soon forget the stress (speaking from experience!).

Apparently, it is on the back of a transporter somewhere between the docks and Stockport.  I've never felt less like a valued customer in my life.  I get better customer service/care  buying a £2.99 Happy Meal than I do buying at £25,000 car.   Buying a car should be a pleasure, it always has been in the past.   "What do you want me to do about it" attitude from everyone you speak to.   Rant Over.   And chill.

From what I was told the other day the vehicle is in the UK but neither the dealer or SUK have any control over when it will be picked up & dropped to the dealer this purely at the whim of the transporter driver.... Unbelievable... Still haven't been given a confirmed date & the car has been in the UK since before the Easter Bank Holiday weekend !!!

Update from dealer; car been in Grimbsby for 13 days now. He is now off until Monday and will chase again when he's back in.

I'm bored of waiting. I'm off tomorrow, shall I offer to go and pick it up?

Update from dealer; car been in Grimbsby for 13 days now. He is now off until Monday and will chase again when he's back in.

I'm bored of waiting. I'm off tomorrow, shall I offer to go and pick it up?

Whats wrong with someone else at the dealer taking ownership ? shocking.

Whats wrong with someone else at the dealer taking ownership ? shocking.

Because it's an SE Business (like mine) = less profit for Skoda = tiny margins for the dealer = less customer care = if you cancel, someone else will snap it up.

Or is that just me being cynical?

• Like 1

Because it's an SE Business (like mine) = less profit for Skoda = tiny margins for the dealer = less customer care = if you cancel, someone else will snap it up.

Or is that just me being cynical?

All 5.

:)

• Like 1

I just had a call today to say that mine is now at the dealers (Listers) and will be delivered to me next week - I ordered end of Feb and had an original delivery date of 30th May, brought forward last week to 13th May so was quite pleasantly surprised to get the call today!! Fingers crossed...

I just had a call today to say that mine is now at the dealers (Listers) and will be delivered to me next week - I ordered end of Feb and had an original delivery date of 30th May, brought forward last week to 13th May so was quite pleasantly surprised to get the call today!! Fingers crossed...

That's ridiculously short, must have been a cancellation i guess

That's ridiculously short, must have been a cancellation i guess

Not necessarily, though it is faster than most. Mine was almost 14 weeks, but I had a two and a half week delay at Emden, a week's delay at Grimsby and then a week's delay waiting for PDI at the dealer because they were swamped. Knock that four week unnecessary delay off and you're back at around 10 weeks, which is what Phaedrus16's order took.