VCDS options on Superb III

Hi folks, not been on here for a couple of months. I'm intrigued by the Audi throttle setting as the soft response on my 190 dsg is disappointing to say the least.

Any clever vcds chaps available to help enable this setting in the Merseyside/ north west area?

Hi folks, not been on here for a couple of months. I'm intrigued by the Audi throttle setting as the soft response on my 190 dsg is disappointing to say the least.

Any clever vcds chaps available to help enable this setting in the Merseyside/ north west area?

Try andyvee - he's in Lancashire I believe

Edited by Coops

Controller 1 , Byte 0-1 , changing to AUDI dramatically reduce lag on pressing accelerator pedal.

I changed it at my Octavia 1.4 DSG. Now there are Errors in Enigine and Breaking Modul, but all Functions of the Car are working.

My guess is that these data come from ECU and it depends on the engine, etc.

On off-road display these two data are not displayed on Superb, but on SOME Passats they do work.

Yeah I know but seems it will be a common option for sportline. So was wondering if it will be possible to be activated after comparison of car settings...

BTW our Superb is with installed SmartGate (app gateway) and these options are available for monitoring over application installed on smartphone. Including acceleration temperatures and another ~40 different parameters. If the information provided in the configurator is correct all parameters are picked up from CAN bus. Not sure if this is useful info or does it make any difference, but ....

Today I noticed that you've activated the "Off Road" menu disappeared menu  "Convenience consumer" and "Drive green". When someone you know has it?

Today I noticed that you've activated the "Off Road" menu disappeared menu  "Convenience consumer" and "Drive green". When someone you know has it?

Are you using ungenuine VCDS?

If yes, then you did not lost only these two menues, but also quite a few settings under Car settings.

I strongly advise that you DO NOT PERFORM ANY MORE CODINGS with a copy VCDS on 5F.

Edited by mtl

Yeah I know but seems it will be a common option for sportline. So was wondering if it will be possible to be activated after comparison of car settings...

BTW our Superb is with installed SmartGate (app gateway) and these options are available for monitoring over application installed on smartphone. Including acceleration temperatures and another ~40 different parameters. If the information provided in the configurator is correct all parameters are picked up from CAN bus. Not sure if this is useful info or does it make any difference, but ....

That would be great, but I did some check and comparisons on Passat-s (some of them have this from factory) and until now, I did not find a solution yet :(. And according to some additional information this will not be possible just to code it. :(

Are you using ungenuine VCDS?

If yes, then you did not lost only these two menues, but also quite a few settings under Car settings.

I strongly advise that you DO NOT PERFORM ANY MORE CODINGS with a copy VCDS on 5F.

Yes. If they return the old settings that will make things right. Or directly to a try?

Yes. If they return the old settings that will make things right. Or directly to a try?

NO. DO NOT DO ANY ADDITIONAL AD. CHANNEL CHANGES ON 5F with copy VCDS, because it will go from bad to worse. You cannot reaturn it to factory state with clone VCDS.

You need someone with genuine VCDS who knows what he is doing and he will be able to return everything to factory state.

I needed more than an hour last time I got a car with these ''symptoms''.

The other option is to take the car to Skoda dealer and let them reinstall factory firmware, but according to my info this is not cheap :( (cca. 200+EUR).

Edited by mtl

Cars sold in Ireland only have the metric dial you can change the digital to mph though, if you see a dual scale on clock it's the fastest way to tell it's an import. Even if you bought through an online broker and imported to Ireland once the car is less than a year old and less than 5000 km on it (I think ) you have to pay vat on the full value of the car ( including the cost of extras you don't get on standard Irish spec) this would almost certainly remove any savings. I know some people that buy cars up the north and leave the British reg on it and drive it in the south but if customs catch you they will confiscate the car until you pay the vrt not to mention problems with insurance if you have to make a claim. The law states the car must be register within 24hrs of arriving in Ireland. It's actually illegal to sell a car with a non Irish plate.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Cars sold in Ireland only have the metric dial you can change the digital to mph though, if you see a dual scale on clock it's the fastest way to tell it's an import. Even if you bought through an online broker and imported to Ireland once the car is less than a year old and less than 5000 km on it (I think ) you have to pay vat on the full value of the car ( including the cost of extras you don't get on standard Irish spec) this would almost certainly remove any savings. I know some people that buy cars up the north and leave the British reg on it and drive it in the south but if customs catch you they will confiscate the car until you pay the vrt not to mention problems with insurance if you have to make a claim. The law states the car must be register within 24hrs of arriving in Ireland. It's actually illegal to sell a car with a non Irish plate.

Sorry wrong thread [emoji23]

NO. DO NOT DO ANY ADDITIONAL AD. CHANNEL CHANGES ON 5F with copy VCDS, because it will go from bad to worse. You cannot reaturn it to factory state with clone VCDS.

You need someone with genuine VCDS who knows what he is doing and he will be able to return everything to factory state.

I needed more than an hour last time I got a car with these ''symptoms''.

The other option is to take the car to Skoda dealer and let them reinstall factory firmware, but according to my info this is not cheap :( (cca. 200+EUR).

Thank you very much. I understand. I'll try to fix things with genuine VCDS. I hope to succeed...

That would be great, but I did some check and comparisons on Passat-s (some of them have this from factory) and until now, I did not find a solution yet :(. And according to some additional information this will not be possible just to code it. :(

Could You please post somehow the adaptation channels from Passat? I'm interesting to look into it to find out the solution, bot will have access to that car next month.

Could You please post somehow the adaptation channels from Passat? I'm interesting to look into it to find out the solution, bot will have access to that car next month.

Drop me your email on PM and writte which modules do you need. :sun:

the following problem we have to after coding Lane assist ( it still works great) this:

-umcodiert (ADP-Personalisierung BAP) (BAP personalization,not activated ) 
-umcodiert (ADP-Warnungsintensität Spurhalteassistent)(Warning intensity; lane depart. warning,Medium)

both can not be put back to original the same is in a Stock S3 with LA. I trying to find out why it could not put back to other options

the following problem we have to after coding Lane assist ( it still works great) this:

-umcodiert (ADP-Personalisierung BAP) (BAP personalization,not activated ) 

-umcodiert (ADP-Warnungsintensität Spurhalteassistent)(Warning intensity; lane depart. warning,Medium)

both can not be put back to original the same is in a Stock S3 with LA. I trying to find out why it could not put back to other options

What exactly is it you´re trying to change? The guide I sent you includes all necessary steps.

Big  :thumbup:  to micloi who enabled the following on my S3 150 DSG SE-L:

• Refuel quantity in maxidot
  • Fan blower speed on AC
  • Disable tailgate beep
  • Ambient lighting - change warm white to RED
  • Off road information menu
  • AUDI throttle response change

Everything worked without any issues. 

In daylight the change to RED ambient lighting looked more orange, so will have to see what it looks like at night.

• Like 3

I had the ambient lighting set to white and red Coops. Red looks great at night. Glad micloi got you sorted. Unfortunately I had to work so couldn't join the party. Has the throttle tweak made a difference do you think? I'll arrange a future date with micloi when we get back from holiday. Very much want to get the throttle done.

Edited by Devonshiredave
  • Like 1

I had the ambient lighting set to white and red Coops. Red looks great at night. Glad micloi got you sorted. Unfortunately I had to work so couldn't join the party. Has ithe throttle tweak made a difference do you think? I'll arrange a future date with micloi when we get back from holiday. Very much want to get the throttle done.

The red was starting to come through a lot better but I still haven't witnessed in full darkness. Typical summer months!

The throttle tweak is a lot more subtle IMO and you perhaps don't notice at first, but the travel to activate is a lot less. I only have to touch it now when moving off rather than put in some effort to actually get it to engage. Had visions of putting it into the neighbours car when I reversed off Micloi's drive!

• Like 2