VCDS options on Superb III

Just be careful using this file. There is safe option, using remote service from Czech user. He can do it using Teamviewer and VCP connected to the car. As far I konw, the price is c.a. 50 EUR. In my car this works perfectly.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

# Firmed Brake pedal

# http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/6322/firmed-brake-pedal#ixzz697Don5LZ

Module 03-Brakes

Security access: 25004

Adaptations

Brake Booster:

old:      4 (factory value)

new:    2

5 hours ago, MartiniB said:

# Firmed Brake pedal

Module 03-Brakes

Adaptations

Brake Booster:

Interesting. What does it bring concretely? I'm curious.

1 hour ago, Bap33 said:

Interesting. What does it bring concretely? I'm curious.

I would guess it just reduces the servo assistance? (therefore requiring more effort... harder pedal)

I find the brakes on the SIII to be a lot more positive and progressive than the SII, where they were pretty much just on or off.  I found moving from the SI to the SII a shock as the SI brakes are (still) fantastic. Interesting find however, I won’t be changing the function on the 280. 

Edited by numskull

36 minutes ago, numskull said:

I find the brakes on the SIII to be a lot more positive and progressive than the SII, where they were pretty much just on or off.  I found moving from the SI to the SII a shock as the SI brakes are (still) fantastic. Interesting find however, I won’t be changing the function on the 280. 

Curious, I don’t remember this ON/OFF effect on the brake pedal of my ex- Superb 2 🤔

On 16/05/2020 at 06:09, MartiniB said:

# Firmed Brake pedal

Module 03-Brakes

Adaptations

Brake Booster:

I tried this setting a few days ago and have driven about 20-30 kilometres since doing the adaptation. I can’t say I notice any difference, at all.

• Thanks 1

On 17/05/2020 at 09:46, Bap33 said:

Curious, I don’t remember this ON/OFF effect on the brake pedal of my ex- Superb 2 🤔

Could’ve just been my car. Perhaps the 1st owner, who covered 25k in a year, put different pads on it. I didn’t change the brakes during my ownership. 

On 17/04/2020 at 18:27, MarkTB said:

Has anyone got any updates to this for closing the boot lid from inside the car? I have the same controller as above - i understand it can't be done by VCDS and needs someone with VCP, but wondering if this was confirmed to work and whether there is anyone around Sheffield that could sort this once the current madness is over?

Anyone? Please 😁

2 hours ago, tomasmu said:

Guys can anyone send me the long code of the unit 08-Auto HVAC unit 3V0 907 044 FH - AC Automat - H34 4803

Hi,

Are looking for a specific Byte? Because, It may be different from a car to another... 

Edited by Bap33

5 hours ago, Bap33 said:

Ahoj,

Hľadáte konkrétny bajt? Pretože sa môže líšiť od auta k inému ... 

I didn't save the flood coding and now I don't know what the value should be there. Check image. Thanks for help.

help.jpg

On mine, the long code ends with 112A instead of the 012A that you have.

This should be 00010001 in binary coding...

Anyway, if you have only 2 proposals in the drop down menu and if one of them doesn't work, you don't have many options left... 🤔

Activated TSR yesterday in my car. I don't have navigation because I have Bolero radio. Probably because of that "Vehicle status" on virtual cockpit and on infotainment system gave me "Dynamic Road Sign Display currently restricted" fault all the time.

But as TSR only showed speed limit signs to me (and these were kinda off) then I decided to deactivate it again. Were exited about that feature but currently it doesn't help me at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2. 6. 2020 at 18:37, Bap33 said:

V mojej banke končí dlhý kód 11 2A namiesto 01 2A, ktoré máte.

Toto by malo byť v binárnom kódovaní 00010001 ...

Ak však máte v rozbaľovacej ponuke iba dva návrhy a ak jeden z nich nefunguje, nezostáva vám veľa možností ...  🤔

And now I don't know what encoding was there. And now I don't know what encoding was there. It must be with the letter.

It must be with the letter. https://ibb.co/3F7nmvp

Just try to tick the boxes until you get the right combination with 11. ;)  Only 4 possibilities, it shouldn't take long... :) 

Apparently coding and retrofitting doesnt work for 2020 m.y. Superb.

I've contacted guys at KUFATEC and they confirmed there's no way to retrofit assistants for 2019-2020 restyling cars.

16 hours ago, fergard said:

Apparently coding and retrofitting doesnt work for 2020 m.y. Superb.

I've contacted guys at KUFATEC and they confirmed there's no way to retrofit assistants for 2019-2020 restyling cars.

Apparently a lot of stuff has moved within the coding. I haven’t had my hands on te Facelift model myself, but from what I can tell from others, the discovery of possible adaptations on the Facelift is still ongoing.

So, never say never, but I don’t think all options will have been explored anytime soon.

Yeah looks like so. I guess we all have to wait for Golf 8 and new Skoda Octavia to spread a bit.

Apparently Superb 2020 uses the same systems and coding table.

6 minutes ago, fergard said:

Yeah looks like so. I guess we all have to wait for Golf 8 and new Skoda Octavia to spread a bit.

Apparently Superb 2020 uses the same systems and coding table.

This is not true. Golf 8 and Octavia 4 use completelly different modules with SFK protection.

Superb 3.5 does not have that, so it is basically a facelifted model of Superb 3.5. But it does use different camera, so some assistance systems can be activated, some not.

Edited by mtl

No, the Superb mk3.5 uses an entirely different electrical system to the mk3 Superb.

The iV (hybrid) is to blame, or the reason for the change.

Hence why a lot of things r different now.

I do not know what electrical system Superb 3.5 uses, but majority of modules have the same options as on MK3, so the coding is basically the same.

The only difference (regarding the coding) is the A5 camera, which is the ''problem'' for assistance coding. But as I said, some assistance can be coded.

And this is written from practical experience, because I have coded a lot of MK3.5 Superbs. No iV yet though.

PS: So does the Golf 7.5 also have different electrical system due to the fact that it had GTE hybrid option already?

KUFATEC sent me a link with all supported retrofitting options on Superb 3.5 2020: https://www.kufatec.com/en/productselection/?id=4184275376

While some options are available (e.g. Side Assist), everything around front camera (Traffic Sign, High Beam, Lane, etc.) are not available.

I guess it's a different camera indeed, or everything around it.

I'm just worried that there are not enough Superbs 3.5 on the market for developers to actually find a way to code stuff. Like, they will likely switch to Golf 8 research than a Superb 3.5 that will be changed to Superb 4 in the next year or two.