What is your Maxi dot most displayed option?

I generally keep it on current speed. If I use phone or other option I always put it back on current speed.

IDK guess i like digital display of speed next to analog?

I generally keep it on current speed. If I use phone or other option I always put it back on current speed.

IDK guess i like digital display of speed next to analog?

Yeah mine is invariably on current speed, just quicker for checking at a glance I find. I've considered changing it a few times but none of the other prove as useful to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife only has it on speed,

Most of the time I have mine on Instant consumption and occasionally flick to average consumption for current journey.

On a longer journey I always return to instant but I flick incessantly between average consumption, average speed, oil temperature and occasionally to the current tank average consumption and speed. Annoys the wife no end.

I'm happy to use the analogue speed gauge and the digital display is just as inaccurate anyway.

Edited by Gerrycan

Range for me...I like to travel 100 miles on the motorway and see 100 more miles than when I started in the range :) ....wish it was always that way around

I have it on current speed as I find it nicer to read quickly than the dial. I'll often flick through to things like the oil temp, and average mpg.

But I almost always have the Bolero screen to the driving info screen that shows the trip distance, mpg, time, average speed and range