Here is a blank cheque, which car...

ColinD

• Administrators

would you buy, with one huge caveat!

Which car would you buy; money no issue, from before you were born? The car must be older than you.

This will be an easier challenge for some and hopefully no-one has to say horse.

Edited by ColinD

• Administrators

I'm going to make my personal choice one step harder by saying it has to be from the marque my parents had, but my grandparents also the same marque.

So I'd pick the Citroen DS

Well ahead of it's bagged; air ride, grandchildren. :emoticon-0168-drink: Rear couch for sleeping too while I await rescue :). Headlights that turned with the steering. :o

It's that or the HY van.

Edited by ColinD
  • Like 3

My mates Dad was a  chauffeur and mechanic for fields which at the time was one of the biggest wool soter/mill in the world, he had a BMW batmobile , a Gullwing Merc and the Interceptor as cars to pick up clients from the airport, the interceptor was the best, sky blue with cream leather and shagpile carpets, went like  stink sounded gorgeous , and after my Dads Austin 1100 was a dream

Oooh hard. Soo many beautiful cars.

Jensen Interceptor

Dodge Charger 69

Aston DB5

But probably for me something I still think is truly lovely.... Jag XK120 M Roadster

jaguar-xk120-m-roadster-wallpaper-hd-354

• Like 4

I'm a 1973 birth so to be totally correct I'd have to say a citroen DS Safari but if given a bit of leeway I'd say a 1974 onwards Citroen CX Safari as my dad had one when I was a kid and I loved it. We used to go to France in it an it was cool to see the CX ambulances they used then!

• Like 1

If it is stuff that my family owned there's not that many to choose from - so Triumph Herald or original Austin Seven...

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, skomaz said:

If it is stuff that my family owned there's not that many to choose from - so Triumph Herald or original Austin Seven...

Can be anything, I was just being hard on myself, otherwise I'd still be picking.