Skoda Octavia IV pictures thread

1 hour ago, RRovan said:

Nice. I was thinking of wrapping the front aswell so it won't be full of paint chips in a year. :D

I think this is a good idea. Paint and clear coat are not what they used to be. I mean we also have one Fabia 3 at home and in 2 years the bonnet was fully covered in paint chips. A lot more compared to my old Honda Accord with 370k km. :worried:

8 minutes ago, TheUltraRunner said:

Thumbs up! Really looks nice. Did you do the coating by yourself? Which one did you use?

Thanks. I used the meguiars ceramic wax kit. Really easy to apply with great results. Then use autoglym quick wax every few washes. 

Edited by parsey83
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BA Baracus said:

Moon white looks great in bright and crisp sunlight.

Moon white in dreich Scotland looks dirty.

Our Moon white Karoq still looks great almost 3 years after we bought it despite not having cleaned it since sometime in December. However it has only been driven for 193 miles in the last 4 weeks.

True story once got pulled over for overtaking a lorry on a B Road (I may have gone over the 50mph limit) but an unmarked white Police Octavia Vrs245 put on his siren and lights and I pulled over into a safe spot when I was driving my black Vrs245. He checked my details, had a friendly chat about slowing down and let me go without any fine or points. He must have been a Skoda fan and appreciated how quickly my 302bhp Octavia accelerated. :nod:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, VRSfan_78 said:

I had the pleasure of driving this at the weekend!  :inlove:

(ps. No comments from police haters please - it's a job and someone has to do it.  Remember this forum is just about the cars so keep it friendly please :biggrin::thumbup:)

20210117-DSCF5019.jpg

20210117-DSCF5022.jpg

20210117-DSCF5021.jpg

Nice!

On 19/01/2021 at 12:31, shyVRS245 said:

True story once got pulled over for overtaking a lorry on a B Road (I may have gone over the 50mph limit) but an unmarked white Police Octavia Vrs245 put on his siren and lights and I pulled over into a safe spot when I was driving my black Vrs245. He checked my details, had a friendly chat about slowing down and let me go without any fine or points. He must have been a Skoda fan and appreciated how quickly my 302bhp Octavia accelerated. :nod:

Did you have a chat about mpg with them :D

• Haha 1

On 17/1/2021 at 22:08, parsey83 said:

Made the most of a spell of half decent weather and ceramic coated the car and fitted mud flaps. Really pleased with this colour as I feared it maybe a bit ‘dull’

F63EF2D5-9BD5-4BF1-8EA1-A94AA51CE080.jpeg

hello, I bought the RS with the same color, do you have other photos, from the side, forward?  thank you

• 1 month later...

Intended to take a better pic, but work has got in the way over the last 7 days.
Taken the day I picked it up last week, TSI in Meteor.

IMG_7741.thumb.jpeg.ee8d3f4705db1044d6a34d51c1407a8d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

1 hour ago, Chucker said:

Intended to take a better pic, but work has got in the way over the last 7 days.
Taken the day I picked it up last week, TSI in Meteor.

IMG_7741.thumb.jpeg.ee8d3f4705db1044d6a34d51c1407a8d.jpeg

Love that. I’m  waiting on a 4x4 estate in Meteor. Think the colour really suits the car and the wheels. Enjoy!! 

On 14/12/2020 at 17:03, Matmacka said:

Mine the day i got it, love the colour and alloys! 

BCF14FB8-5721-4D9B-BFF1-60C637A1FB76.jpeg

That the Titan Blue? Have one ordered,but have not seen one in the flesh yet.