Red Lion (Wetherspoons Petersfield) Meet #99 7pm 10th March

Thursday the 10th March 7pm onwards but, some do rock up early. 

Due to a small carpark at the Red Lion, WE WILL meet & park in the Lido carpark & walk through to the Spoons about 7.30pm. Please go through to the far left end of the carpark.

https://goo.gl/maps/PNkFTiXUS8DH8i3AA

All Skoda & Non-Skoda drivers welcome, partners & children welcome although, being a Car Club it may not be very interesting for them. I'll keep tagging previous attendees to ensure everyone is as well informed as can be although, please pm me to be removed from the list should it become a PITA

@timyates1989@Xavier,  @Newport91@JerryT@shanemeh@andy68@64033@Leeboy@dsj20v@skodanorman@jonbmx900@mattsv@JoseDB@jcarr162000@ZubSub@K155BMR,  @zouche@Chris6663@Toxicvrs@LiamONeill@mycoolbeard@J45ON@gary80@Famous_Afro_Jay@Bowders1@TeflonTom@peterhaskew@carrera85@146matty@JackClap@vrsjub@pierst1@fex@solite@jjc@fatwomble@kennyd32@High4@Mike18Clark@Gambo@Evans octy no:67/100@Dave And Lolli@Horsee@andras.orban@octyjosh@lemonvrs@Leee@Carl Monte@PompeyKev@pikachu24@V8 Dave@Lee01@Hyphons@stuartvrs@Yoss@tamiyaandy@hardcorehobbit

@andsoutham@Tomote@mk4gtiturbo@Mustafa@austenw90@sigarland1987@BJB540@Thorpe76@VladSoilerOfCarpets@bullawayo@Octy 4x4t@Lingnoi@Lkim13@AndrewE@bspman@Chelseacraig@jars@flashman@Cydermonkey@AJ7788@gjgrst@JGrindel@MissPiggy@Hedge@jronnquist@CHRIS ELLIS@Updown789@stubunce@@lexc@mase101@Chris245@Robsskoda@Max M4X WW@Pullin76@MHargr

Edited by themanwithnoaim

• themanwithnoaim changed the title to Red Lion (Wetherspoons Petersfield) Meet #99 7pm 10th March
22 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Sadly a coil pack has shat itself today so I won't be making this meet now, have fun guys

😱 This is unprecedented. Can't you bring the Hyundai or Van?

Sorry ain’t been on for awhile . Not a Skoda owner anymore. I’ve turned to the dark side lol 

New Baby forced use to buy a Santa Fe

Not all bad though . Just been chipped and remapped to the same as the Vrs was , 300 bhp now pulling 2 tons . Still very rapid though for a baby machine 

7E4E6F97-AE5B-4E80-BAF7-8D456F166102.jpeg

2263F8BB-858B-4B88-AA57-64B06755E4C9.jpeg

Just now, Chelseacraig said:

Sorry ain’t been on for awhile . Not a Skoda owner anymore. I’ve turned to the dark side lol 

New Baby forced use to buy a Santa Fe

Not all bad though . Just been chipped and remapped to the same as the Vrs was , 300 bhp now pulling 2 tons . Still very rapid though for a baby machine 

7E4E6F97-AE5B-4E80-BAF7-8D456F166102.jpeg

2263F8BB-858B-4B88-AA57-64B06755E4C9.jpeg

Shame I can’t send a pic of the number plate to that idiot Putin out in Russia lol