Your favourite S3 accessories!

For me it was a double sided (rubber/carpet) boot mat and brighter LED lamps for the lights on the inside of the tailgate. My magnetic GB sticker was useful but I now have to replace it with a UK sticker.

Racechip GTS Black and XLR Pedal Box

LED Indicators

LED Boot lights 

OEM Hard Floor Boot liner 

OEM Plastic/Flock double sided boot mat

OEM Rubber mats and tunnel mat

20 hours ago, 100andthirty said:

My magnetic GB sticker was useful but I now have to replace it with a UK sticker.

I plan to buy one of the cheap adhesive UK stickers and apply it over my GB magnetic one. Um, if I can afford the fuel to take another trip to Europe! 

58 minutes ago, freelunch said:

I plan to buy one of the cheap adhesive UK stickers and apply it over my GB magnetic one. Um, if I can afford the fuel to take another trip to Europe! 

I've already bought a UK magnetic sticker and used it last month for a trip to Croatia.  It's still on the car as we're off to Lithuania next Thursday to visit SWMBO's family and friends.  Diesel in Poland is currently about £1.38 per litre, so I'll arrive with an empty tank and leave with a full tank which should help to minimise the impact on the pension fund!

48 minutes ago, Patent said:

Controversial opinion but I can you not just achieve the effects of a pedal box by pushing the throttle a little further?

The effects, yes. The feel, no.

• Like 1

Not especially. The only time I feel it is in reverse (I think most cars reverse is a slightly higher gear than 1). So I simply jab the pedal a few times instead of press and hold. As the clutch is already engaged on the hybrid there is no slipping to deal with and it pulls away smoothly.

The rest of the time it's just a nicer response.

1 hour ago, Patent said:

Does it not make it incredibly snappy in Sport / GTE mode?

I took it off my iV I found it made the car very lurchy around town especially in B mode. 

4 hours ago, Duggerchopz said:

Protective film for the 9.2 touch screen to almost eliminate finger smudges

Ooh, interesting - what product did you use? The finger smudges drive me nuts!

On 28/07/2022 at 02:55, Duggerchopz said:

Protective film for the 9.2 touch screen to almost eliminate finger smudges

Have trouble fitting it? Mine was awful to fit and ended up in the bin 

On 29/07/2022 at 12:00, ApertureS said:

Have trouble fitting it? Mine was awful to fit and ended up in the bin 

😆😆 Great in theory, terrible in practice mine ended up like a bar of aero and suffered the same fate 🤬🤬

Flush USB charging ports in the cigarette lighter/12v ports, for both front and rear.

Magnetic phone mounts that go into the air vents, really like their design since they don't get in the way and don't stand out. Only problem I have had is that they obscure cold airflow, especially when you're running with two. 🥵

2 hours ago, SomethingSuperbly said:

Flush USB charging ports in the cigarette lighter/12v ports, for both front and rear.

Magnetic phone mounts that go into the air vents, really like their design since they don't get in the way and don't stand out. Only problem I have had is that they obscure cold airflow, especially when you're running with two. 🥵

What flush USB charging ports in the cigarette lighter to you use and which magnetic phone holder ?

I got the DIVI brand but if you search for car USB charger on Amazon there are other brands which are identical or better to the one I have. Think ANIOPE is the closest one to mine, FLOVEME has QC. These ones will easily fit into both the front and rear compartment sockets and won't stop any of the compartments closing.

And same thing with my magnetic phone mounts. The most similar design is made by Syncwire, the one with the ball joint. Only caveat is that you'll need to attach a plate to your phone, either on the phone itself or on the case.