Limited Edition vRS

Shifty

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to the forum.

I have had a Fiesta ST for 2 years and as I do about 20k a year I have to change to diesel power.

I have been doing so much research over the past few months and have finally decided that it is prob going to be a vRS.

I was all decided on an Astra sport hatch 1.9 150 cdti but decided that I wanted something a bit cheaper but still with the tuning potential.

In my opinion (which may well be wrong) I can't see Skoda charging more for the run out fabia vRS.

I remember last year when the new Seat Leon was coming out they sold off the FR Tdi 150 for 14k (list price 16k) with the Cupra R bodykit and wheels on. And they sold the Cupra R for 16k (list price 18k)

I would have thought that with the vRS they would add loads of extras on like the leather and ESP etc and sell it for the same price.

This is what I am hoping for anyway cause I need to get a new car soon and that would fit the bill!

Folks, I haven't read through all posts yet but I thought I'd let you know that here in Switzerland we've already got the blue version of the Fabia vRS:

4187686.jpg

CarImage.aspx?image=y_NEDaZPINkDq51wCrK4cDrSSxylHkdYIe

CarImage.aspx?image=y_NEDaZPINkDq61wCrK4cDrSSxylHkdYIe

CarImage.aspx?image=y_NEDaZPINkDq71wCrK4cDrSSxylHkdYIe

Ah Ha! :eek: Let the EVIDENCE speak for itself (quote; CSI) :cool::thumbup:

Hope these piccies are not a repost :o

post-1-1171614956.jpg

post-1-1171615106.jpg

post-1-1171615015.jpg

I guess the leather seats will be made by dealers in the UK, coz as U can see on the photo above, it goes with ordinary fabric upholstery from Czech. :(

edit: Anyway the colour is bling and I love it :)

They have the shorter mirror in CZ, saw it on some of the cars when we were over there.

I have to say I'm not convinced about the Race Blue.

I would imagine the seats will be done in the UK as are the current optional ones.

It does appear to have Xenon's, heated seats but I can't see ESP.

They have the shorter mirror in CZ, saw it on some of the cars when we were over there.

I have to say I'm not convinced about the Race Blue.

I would imagine the seats will be done in the UK as are the current optional ones.

It does appear to have Xenon's, heated seats but I can't see ESP.

Yep, the shorter mirror is because of better aerodynamics...leastwise Skoda CZ says that :rofl:

Lot of us have replaced this with UK one, which is :thumbup:

This car has Xenon

Not at all because you own a black one!!! ;) :P

Have to say, I'm still undecided also!

Itll probably look better in the metal, but the pictures ive seen so far make the colour look lighter than the octy blue and duller

Just rang my local dealer for details,

they know nothing about timescale or price and vague on the spec too.

Looks like i'll wait for more details on here then ring again

Cheers

ACSC;)