Mk 1 Octavia

I prefer the Mk1 vRS looks to the Mk2 vRS looks, but for the rest of the range I prefer the way the Mk2 looks.

The Mk2 has a vastly better interior though, and a better engine, and nicer suspension... imho its a better car.

I think the front of a mk1 vrs looks more aggressive than other mk1 models but don't think the mk2 vrs looks very agressive from the front and feel it doesn't stand out from the other model mk2's like the mk1 did,still a very nice car though but i still prefer the mk1 vrs looks

Mk1 every time, weve got 2. If they still made the Mk1 L&K I would buy another tomorrow. Weve tried a couple of Mk 2's including the L&K & they were just soul less & squeeky, hense we bought a Superb

I definately think my mk1 vRS was better looking, BUT my current mk 2 vRS is a much better car and more comfortable (I Suffer with a bad back and my current mk2 is vastly superior for my back) Wouldnt have changed but for Motorpoint tho!:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Had a Mk2 vRS for about 6 months but couldn't get on with it, went back to a Mk1 and I felt at home. Ok Mk2 better built but seems too civilised Mk 1 more raw and i think more aggressive looking. To my mind Mk1 vRS will become a classic just like mK1gti

Anyhow I love mine:D:thumbup:

Steve