Fabia Mk2 vRS Meet - Santa Pod Sat 16th May 2015

• 3 weeks later...

I hope he's not banned from the Pod.... ;)

George says ta!

He can't wait to be there.

Edited by vrskeith
  • Like 3

I'll be going via Todmorden possibly if you want to follow me down? Not 100% yet though on the route. Plenty will be going down from up here though. Im going from Blackpool and back in a day.

ok i`ll come along, where would you want to meet?

In from Oldham and driving down in the morning. Iv done it a few times and it's not bad lol

hi fletch, im gonna hook up with guys from todmorden if you wanna meet me before hand we can go down with these guys 

Whats up?

Thomasaspin says they fitted a nice new CTHE engine to his CAVE car and its a revelation.

So Skoda can no doubt get you a nice new one fitted in time for Santa Pod, and we can then let Skoda know how much better they are.

Or get a loaner from them.

Seriously though,

please let us know in one of the Twincharger threads what the story is, and what has happened.

or start a new thread maybe.

all the best with it,

george

Edited by goneoffSKi

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully you will stay on for a a small aperitif & meal in Wellingborough Saturday night.

Cobra & Bhuna i was hoping for.

Myself and i think a few others are staying at a 'Care Home - Shebeen' in the town.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1