Skip to content

ords

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ords

  1. Seems to be a repeat of an earlier thread.
  2. if it's an Amundsen unit you have to use an official Skoda SD card. An ordinary SD card will not work. Make sure it's there If it's a Columbus unit no SD card required
  3. A clip of the noise would be helpful. Does it sound like this?
  4. Skoda quote about £600 for the job. I'm getting mine done next week for £380 by an indie.
  5. If possible convert the video to mp3 format & post that. The file size will be much smaller
  6. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/438893-soaked-drivers-footwellwhere-to-go-next/?tab=comments#comment-4936469
  7. Many threads on this subject. Just do some searching in this forum. Biggest culprit seems to be the pano roof drains.
  8. Having recently managed to update the software, it's all a bit of an anti-climax. What differences should I expect please?
  9. https://www.theskodashop.co.uk/search?type=product&q=vega
  10. Is this now a forum for wannabe comics?
  11. It's from one of those trusted traders sites. It's a mobile fitting service. I get a years warranty. I haven't got a price from Skoda but no harm in phoning I guess.
  12. Ok, I didn't know that. I'm looking at £380 to get my timing belt & pump done which should have been done 3 years ago going by Skoda's recommendation. If I'd had the well know pump problem both would have been replaced sooner.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.