What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Whilst driving home from work at 5:30 this morning I hit a pretty large rock on the dual carriageway. Have it a quick visual inspection with a torch and all seemed fine. Washed her earlier and realised that the rock has smashed my back box and bent it up into the bumper. Also a lovely dent in the oval tip. Wonderful way to ruin a milltek exhaust tbf!!

J.E

Replaced the timing belt & fitted some new glowplugs, tomorrow will see an oil change & some LED number plate bulbs fitted.

Since I'm off work on monday, I'm sure I can find something else needing tinkered with! (On the car....of course! :rofl: )

Bought a good pair of Pirelli P6s with 6mm on them for £33.55. Matched to the Dunlop SP Sport Response pair with 7.5mm on for £41 delivered, going from winter tyres to summer tyres has worked out pretty cheap :p Now all I need is the weather to hurry up!

Get someone with VCDS to change the delay before the headlight washers kick in.

It's more the volume of washer fluid it chucks out than the frequency it does it at. I've gone through more washer fluid in nine months in the Yeti than the last three years in my old Octavia.

yesterday washed my car ready for elsecar mega meet on monday

Will be doing mine again now, ready for Elsecar. I thought it would end up covered in salt again doing the run to Malton but it seems to have kept clean.

It's more the volume of washer fluid it chucks out than the frequency it does it at. I've gone through more washer fluid in nine months in the Yeti than the last three years in my old Octavia.

You should also be able to change how long they operate for as well as the delay.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Me, my dad and the boy cleaned my car. It must have been at least 6 months since the last time :( just don't get the time unfortunately any more

557976_10151591800380761_1643358353_n.jpg

still need to sort the windows as I ran out of time and he was bored. There is only so much cleaning a nearly 3 year old can take

Just about to drive it to the garage to have the clutch n flywheel replaced. It's been rattling like fook for a couple weeks, was trying to get my first 10k covered without any repairs, done 7500 so far :-(

G

I gave it a quick wash, an whilst doing so I noticed one of my foglights lens has smashed :/ I was already aware of the crack in the other one. Then I drove it back up to Bristol, and I'm going o order new foglights when I've finished my cuppa. I'm also thinking lamin-x is a good idea for them (seeing as the lens is glass)

• Like 1

Yesterday washed and Autoglym`ed Extra Gloss Protected (over Collinate 476s) the Fabia and washed the Yaris as both plastered in road salt! Now looks like we are due some more white stuff!

Edited by threadbear