What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

attacked it with some T-Cut for metallic paint and a lambswool polisher on a drill. Need to wash it now as it went everywhere :D Got the scratch out though and never burnt the paint :happy:

• Like 1

Got mine back on the road last weekend after 9 months off to replace various worn suspension parts. Damn speed bumps! The reason it took me so long is that working in a lockup with no power 5 miles from home ain't easy! Not to mention that it was only 2 feet wider than the car and 6 inches longer!

Isn't that dangerous to put bikes where you can't see the rear lights?!

Illegal I believe, lucky theres a light board on there, you can just make out the white end of it beneath the handle bars

Keyed it by mistake  :@

attacked it with some T-Cut for metallic paint and a lambswool polisher on a drill. Need to wash it now as it went everywhere :D Got the scratch out though and never burnt the paint :happy:

Right grab your drill and meet me in Switzerland this evening. We can fix this!! 

• Like 1

Ordered some bits and pieces. Ordered an extra CCTV camera to cover all angles of the car. Washed, waxed, polished, shampooed insides, polished windows, tyres dressed... All after 10 hours at work... Time for a lie down.