Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

I shall have to take a photo of Dewi on Monday afternoon.

I have a man coming that morning to wash and wax the outside, do all the windows in and out, and clean and vac out the interior. He has just started up doing mobile valetting in the area so I have got a nice introductory discount and been asked to give him a good report, if he does a good job, on the towns "small business" Facebook page.

Dewi won't know what to do.

• Like 3

I have a man coming that morning to wash and wax the outside, do all the windows in and out, and clean and vac out the interior. He has just started up doing mobile valetting in the area so I have got a nice introductory discount and been asked to give him a good report, if he does a good job, on the towns "small business" Facebook page.

I'd love to see before and after shots.

• Like 1

Well it didn't happen!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Message yesterday, "Sorry, I've got to go to the Doctors, so can't come to you!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Very nice Marie.

Now try and keep it that clean. :giggle:

Hope you're well pleased with it, Looks mega.  :clap:

I got chatting to the salesman and when he found out we both ride the same type motorbikes the official Yeti mats (rubber ones) were cast in the deal :happy:  

Not washed it since he came back from his last little trip? ;)

So you go all the way to Goodwood for the Festival of Speed and in a car park of a million vehicles, you come back to this:

zsfx.JPG

TIBET II had a covering of dust by the end of the day but barely showed through the Tibetan Bronze. Johann's dust magnet seems to have faired worse....  :giggle:

I was there too on Saturday, although chauffeured there by my son in his MINI Cooper S.

Nevertheless, Yeti were in great abundance not least at the Forest Rally Stage sponsored by Skoda who had several white ones as Marshal's cars and half a dozen or so running a shuttle back down the hill to the main arena.

Edit; Oops, omitted photos.  Now added in next post (serves me right for switching / messing between PC and Phone).

Guy

Edited by bahnstormer vrs

I was there too on Saturday, although chauffeured there by my son in his MINI Cooper S.

Nevertheless, Yeti were in great abundance not least at the Forest Rally Stage sponsored by Skoda who had several white ones as Marshal's cars and half a dozen or so running a shuttle back down the hill to the main arena.

Posted Image

and a Fabia rally car thrown in for good measure.

Posted Image

Guy

Sent from my Xperia S using TapaTalk 4 beta

Marie

It looks great , you will love it , I have done 700 miles in mine now and it had its first wash on Saturday it also Candy White it scrubbed up great , I am very happy with all the options i went for , the automatic is a joy in stop start traffic , the one concern I had after ordering was if I was going to find the 1.2L engine under powered after driving a 2L Mondeo for the last 8 years . The engine is great and does not feel like it is struggling at any time

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I am sure you will be looking forward to the long drive home I know I find it less tiring to drive on long drives than the Mondeo

Re-posting this from other tread I posted to. I think these photos will be more appropriate here

We went to Nan-Ao small town in the mountains of Taiwan, just 40 km away but it takes about 1.5 hour to drive on those twisty narrow roads, and it slows down even more when stack behind big heavy loaded lorry. But 2.0TDI is amazing, helps to pass cars on those short open stretches of the road.

We went to Hot springs deep in the mountains. And 3 days before in Taiwan we had big typhoon so many roads were flashed away. At one passage we actually were waiting  for excavator to finish make by-pass road in front of us. 
Yeti is a lovely monster, good on and off road.

1004060_4643892394139_1431284214_n.jpg

1013135_4643895354213_562394242_n.jpg

993617_4643890714097_562919599_n.jpg

• Like 4

I haven't posted a picture of our new Yeti in the wild yet ... so here goes ... complete with friend.

post-60057-0-38694100-1374133185_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

EB553706522A41C9922B9B6A333D5768.jpg

"CENSORED PLATE" or... "SHY YETI"

For MarieK: it's just the overexposing NIKON D80 - but I love it !

Poor cameraman.......... :happy:

" or poor cameraman" just an English sense of humour, no offence rafi_arch...... :blush:

Edited by looby

" or poor cameraman" just an English sense of humour, no offence rafi_arch......  :blush:

Not offended, looby. Guessed it might be something with English sense of humor - which I'm not so sharp and up to date with.

Although I think my English is not bad (esp. technical English), I avoid participating threads in which most of content is based on English humor. I'm afraid misunderstanding something or being misunderstood. So I just read and enjoy upon my understanding limits.

• Like 1

No worries rafi_arch, plenty of mis-understanding on here............. :happy:  :sun:

Edited by looby

@rafi_arch: I think that you were able to hide your licence plate quite well :D But I love your photo, because I think that you were able to capture "the essence" of Yeti (that one from the Himalaya and this car) at once - that one form the Himalaya is quite shy and this car belongs to such surroundings. If I may ask - where was this photo taken? I love the landscape behind the hiding Yeti! Keep them coming, please.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

Just thought I'd show you mine with caravan and bikes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That looks great!!!  White and white just works.  That is very much like Iain1970's rig.

• Like 1