That's a really decent price on injectors, I have a spare set also so I could drop them off. Was there much difference in the 90% and 130% proce wise?

I like the crash bar, similar kinda idea that I had for mine, just need to find the time and motivation to sort mine out haha

• Like 1

Was a car behind you from where you pulled out at Pentons onto the A483 upto the Whittington roundabout. Tried to get past the Polo but couldn't.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Oh right not in the Octy :)

• Like 1

Wow they look great Kev. Who did them?

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Powder coating was done by a m8 that works at a local place but does jobs on the side ;)

If you ever want anything doing drop me a message.

• Like 1

Oh right not in the Octy :)

I was but couldn't get behind you. Too much traffic and SHE was uneven on the accelerator. Wanted to give you a flash and wave

Powder coating was done by a m8 that works at a local place but does jobs on the side ;)

If you ever want anything doing drop me a message.

I will do. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy S5

That's a really decent price on injectors, I have a spare set also so I could drop them off. Was there much difference in the 90% and 130% proce wise?

I like the crash bar, similar kinda idea that I had for mine, just need to find the time and motivation to sort mine out haha

Only few £££ diff in any nozzles price,John said same mapping any so might aswell get biggest then its future proof for bigger turbo etc...........

:D

nice setup now Kev

i'm sure once you get up to full boost your n75 durations will get to around high 60's at 4000rpm

the bigger exhaust wheel of the 2260 does help massively and give a lot more scope in future if you wanna push the turbo to higher boost levels

• Like 1

This has certainly turned in to a beastly little hot hatch that's for sure. Still looks pretty much stock to the untrained eye as well which very much appeals to me.

It still surprises me how tunable these engines are. Here's you knocking on the door of 300 bhp and I run mine (ok, only with a remap) as a commuter because it's so economical! Lol

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tinted the clear part of the rear lights as it goes better with the dark wheels imo,not done much else except fit a new clutch master cylinder :)

Gave the poor little thing a much needed wash,f#ck I hate the winter :(

post-95850-0-35385200-1447156459_thumb.jpg

post-95850-0-51041800-1447156494_thumb.jpg

post-95850-0-44161100-1447156512_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Looking good still Bodger.

What air filter set up you running now? Ramair cone still?

No,S2000 paper cone filter now,after seeing the damage to the impellors on my 1756 I didn't want to risk the Pipercross again.

• 2 weeks later...