0806 mini dashcam Group buy ALL SPACES NOW FILLED

gadgetman

OK, now had confirmation of the deal on this.

Deal is 5% discount on the device and any accessories along with free hardwire kit with each order.

The GB is for up to 20 units, and runs until 5th March (to allow for payday). Discount is by way of "one time use" unique code for each person taking part which are being generated and will be sent to me to issue via pm along with instructions on how to use it to ensure that the deal is applied to your order.

So I've restarted the list below for those who are still interested in taking part.

NOTE the 0806 is currently out of stock, but I'm advised a delivery is immanent. Orders will be fulfilled once stock arrives on first come first served basis.

1. Gadgetman

What about if we don't need the hardware kit do we get anything further off?

Code, AFAIU, will automatically add it in.

I'll ask the question for you.

Price?

Sent from my Galaxy S5

It's discount off the camera and any accessories (GPS mount, lens filter etc) with free hardwire kit.  Assume the code will work on a memory card if you need one as well.

Works out £106.40 instead of  £123.98.

Would these units carry a twelve month warranty like most things do?

Hope this is of some help:

Thanks for the manual.

Yup, but as it's a UK business better protection should anything fail, and quicker than eBay sellers - something important to me.

As soon as I have the codes I'll send them over to those on the list.

I have read plenty of reviews and forum post on this camera.

The first 500 batch released were generally the Beta version and were known to be somewhat unreliable, mainly related to the GPS system.  However, these problems with the second batch released have supposedly been ironed out according to the manufacturer.  There is a manufacturers site for the updates, which incidentally, are supposedly updated every Friday.  This manufacturer has a pretty good system of keeping up with faults reported and ironing out these faults.  Try getting that sort of help from any other manufacturer !

http://www.mini0806.com/update.html  - for all the updates.  

E-PRANCE IIRC

Thanks for that info.

So it's made in China..WOW!! why am I not surprised..

My guess UK supplier has to wait to get the Chinese New Year over (February 20th.) before any supplies come through?

Thanks for that info.

So it's made in China..WOW!! why am I not surprised..

My guess UK supplier has to wait to get the Chinese New Year over (February 20th.) before any supplies come through?

Pretty much anything electronic is made in China, despite where the parent company is based. ;)