0806 mini dashcam Group buy ALL SPACES NOW FILLED

gadgetman

Been out on North Yorkshire Moors to Blakey Ridge for lunch. First time really used the mini 0806. Excellent video. Went with green landscape, left with an extremely white landscape 1 HR later. Unfortunately the sound was on, so afraid I can't send it to anyone as my missus was constantly wittering at the conditions. I was driving of course, or we would never have got home. Highly recommend.

• Like 2

Stupid question, Should the red light be steady or flash when recording. Sure it didn't flash yesterday, but does today. I did play with the setting last night in the house.

Mini 0806 has two memory slots which will give the camera a maximum of 256GB of recording approx.

Are the memory card slots for a SD card only or, MICRO card only, or the combination of both an SD adapter and MICRO card.

Thanks guys & gals..

Many thanks  'decuk' (below member)

Hi all

To the ones that have received there dash cams so far

And fitted them are you happy with them,

Let's get some opinions whether happy with it or not or it could have been better

In certain areas

It all helps with future purchases

Thanks

Hi all

To the ones that have received there dash cams so far

And fitted them are you happy with them,

Let's get some opinions whether happy with it or not or it could have been better

In certain areas

It all helps with future purchases

Thanks

......and, dare I say it, some example footage??

Been out on North Yorkshire Moors to Blakey Ridge for lunch. First time really used the mini 0806. Excellent video. Went with green landscape, left with an extremely white landscape 1 HR later. Unfortunately the sound was on, so afraid I can't send it to anyone as my missus was constantly wittering at the conditions. I was driving of course, or we would never have got home. Highly recommend.

Isn't it possible to upload it without sound?

Maybe I'm just used to seeing FUBAR with his Steven Spielberg productions and expecting too much? :giggle:

• Like 1

1. Gadgetman - code sent

2. Johnny 5ive - code sent

3. Andyvee - code sent

4. Leouk - code sent

5. wharferat - code sent

6. hockeylad72 - code sent

7. decuk - code sent

8. Ally_bassman - code sent

9. FlyHigh - code sent

10. Splooter - code sent

11. XCR41G - code sent

12. jjc - code sent

13. The hub - code sent

14. Daz1972 - code sent

15. Dempster - code sent

Hi - can I be added to the list as well? I cant seem to order this dashcam anywhere just now so may as well wait...

edit: I signed up for briskoda years back but only just realized I've never posted!

Edited by Cheechy

1. Gadgetman - code sent

2. Johnny 5ive - code sent

3. Andyvee - code sent

4. Leouk - code sent

5. wharferat - code sent

6. hockeylad72 - code sent

7. decuk - code sent

8. Ally_bassman - code sent

9. FlyHigh - code sent

10. Splooter - code sent

11. XCR41G - code sent

12. jjc - code sent

13. The hub - code sent

14. Daz1972 - code sent

15. Dempster - code sent

16. Cheechy - code sent

17. Dozer123456 - code sent

Ordered this morning, does anyone who has already fitted theirs have any pictures, any points to avoid. Would love not to make any mistakes when fitting.

Thanks gadgetman for setting this up :clap:

John

One thing I would suggest, rather than ordering micro sd memory cards with the camera, check out Amazon or Dabs.com & order from one of them, or any other outlet you may prefer. For the cost of buying a 32gb card with the camera, from other sources, that money will get you a 64Gb card, with change.

Earlier mention about which way round to fit the piggy back fuse holder. Checked mine today, (removing the glove box is a doddle once you know).It's just that stupid easy to fall out damper that can be a pain.

I removed the cam fuse and it went off. Turned the piggy round and repeated, it went off. So it seems with the one I bought, it doesn't matter which way round. Took the opportunity to swap the fuse for a 5 amp instead of the 10 that came with it.

One thing I would suggest, rather than ordering micro sd memory cards with the camera, check out Amazon or Dabs.com & order from one of them, or any other outlet you may prefer. For the cost of buying a 32gb card with the camera, from other sources, that money will get you a 64Gb card, with change.

Mine is ordered and will get the memory cards elsewhere for example 7Dayshop other outlets exist.. 

Earlier mention about which way round to fit the piggy back fuse holder. Checked mine today, (removing the glove box is a doddle once you know).It's just that stupid easy to fall out damper that can be a pain.

I removed the cam fuse and it went off. Turned the piggy round and repeated, it went off. So it seems with the one I bought, it doesn't matter which way round. Took the opportunity to swap the fuse for a 5 amp instead of the 10 that came with it.

I'm not sure that your test proved anything - as I understand it removing the cam fuse will break the camera circuit whether it is the right way round or not. The test you should do is see if the camera still gets power when you remove the donor fuse - if it doesn't then it is the wrong way round.

I'm not sure that your test proved anything - as I understand it removing the cam fuse will break the camera circuit whether it is the right way round or not. The test you should do is see if the camera still gets power when you remove the donor fuse - if it doesn't then it is the wrong way round.

Ah. Complicated stuff electrics. i'm only a fitter :happy:  Another job another day.....