Superb Order tracker

I was quite gutted when i found out i was getting Helios wheels, but dare i say it, I quite like them and think they suit the 17" wheels better. They look much better in the flesh - i was worried they'd look like the super basic taxi wheels you see on old octavias, but they are really smart.

Agreed with you here, they are not as awful as some make out. I deliberately specced then on an SE L exe having seen then in the flesh on an SE Business in the showroom.

Agreed with you here, they are not as awful as some make out. I deliberately specced then on an SE L exe having seen then in the flesh on an SE Business in the showroom.

Shame you ordered Helios from the factory. I'd have gladly swapped for mine!

update from dealer today car is in transit where in transit is anybodys guess but at least its moving in a direction

1.4 sel estate 

Just had my confirmed build week 52 moved to next year . How annoying is that.

Factory closed week 52 and 53 according to skoda UK. That's after they told me start of the week factory was open week 52 and car build week confirmed as week 52.

Couldn't organise a p@&s up in a brewery

Well my order is all correct, but still no bw getting abit annoying as other who have ordered after me now have confirmed build weeks. I await skoda giving me an update on Tuesday, they say they are very busy that's why I have not had a date yet but others have.

"Colinjoiner" and "Woodmannuk", how are you getting your updates, my car was ordered late September, with a build week of week 50, this week. On Monday this week I was told the car was built and released for delivery. A bit of race for it being delivered before Christmas I am it in new year. I see from your updates that you seem to be getting update during the week when as the car goes to each stage, I assume you are getting updates via customer services rather than dealer.

1.6 TDI SE DSG Quartz Grey

Asked dealer at the start that I would like regular updates on the order.Car is at the dockside booked for the next available crossing which I believe is sunday .

• Like 1

Me too, I took a flyer and went for Magnetic Brown Metallic with Beige Leather interior so really keen to see what it looks like in the flesh as mine is a March 16 delivery.

Colour is darker than I thought it would be but I think it suits the car really well. It was very wet today so photos were difficult - need a nice sunny day to see the colour properly. I posted one photo in the photos thread anyway. Really pleased with the car. Adaptive cruise and the satnav system are great.

• Like 1

Colour is darker than I thought it would be but I think it suits the car really well. It was very wet today so photos were difficult - need a nice sunny day to see the colour properly. I posted one photo in the photos thread anyway. Really pleased with the car. Adaptive cruise and the satnav system are great.

I think that the colour will really "pop" in the sunshine, I'm pretty sure that the car on page 24 of the brochure is Magnetic Brown Metallic :)

I think that I made the right choice seeing as we don't have as much choice of colours compared to the Czech Republic and others with 74 colours to choose from, if I can't have Oranžová Tangerine then its Magnetic Brown Metallic ;)

Edited by Prykey

I receive a fortnightly call from my dealer.  They notified me additionally when the car was confirmed as being built and when showing as built and in transit.  My car was ordered on 26th September.  It is the 1.4 SEL estate DSG.  Should be ready for collection during the first week of January.   (All parts crossed)

Edited by woodmannuk
  • Like 1

1.6 TDI SE DSG Quartz Grey

Asked dealer at the start that I would like regular updates on the order.Car is at the dockside booked for the next available crossing which I believe is sunday .

I receive a fortnightly call from my dealer.  They notified me additionally when the car was confirmed as being built and when showing as built and in transit.  My car was ordered on 26th September.  It is the 1.4 SEL estate DSG.  Should be ready for collection during the first week of January.   (All parts crossed)

Thanks guys, I ordered also on the 26th September. An 1.4TSI 150 SE-L Petrol Blue Hatch. I am getting weekly updates on a Monday, so edge of the seat waiting. Looking like ours cars are on the same boat. 

Timings I was given from dealer and quoted on here was 1 day to build, 2 weeks to dock and UK. 1 week from UK dock to dealer. Then its dependent on dealer 3 or 4 days to prep and PDI. Dealer has stated 1st week January, but stated see what they can do. So we have to wait and see, but I accepted to wait until January.

• Like 1

Car ordered 29th Sep, all along been told bw50, had a call from Skoda UK today car at Emden awaiting shipping.

Black 1.6 TDI SE manual

Helios wheels - wanted stratos but not to be

Rear wiper

Black interor

Spare wheel

Park assist

Edited by Paul Donald
  • Like 1

Hello, as you can probably tell I'm new.

Yesterday i had an email from my dealer saying that my car is built waiting release from factory. Has anyone here got any idea of how long on average it takes for a SIII to arrive in the UK from Factory?

For anyone that is interested i have ordered a 2.0TDI 150ps Manual SE Business in Moon White, Ordered on 28th October, so just over 6 weeks so far

Well had email from dealer today ordered mine 21 October finally have a unconfirmed bw of week 7. Needless to say I am abit cheese off, don know what to do now as all lanes for Jan delivery now looking at March at best. Does not help considering other people on here getting confimed orders way before mine and ordering after.

Ordered my Superb Yesterday

11/12/2015

Superb 2.0TDI SE Business Edition Estate Manual

Magnetic Brown

No Options

I've been told to prepare for up to 20 weeks delivery but the supplying dealer is hopeful that things will start speeding up in the new year. 

• Like 2

Well I finally parted with £500 yesterday to secure my new S3. Starting a new job in February which will be doing an 80 mile round trip commute so I wanted a DSG box and the extra driver features will be handy on the M4. Going for brown again. I assume it is the same brown as the S2? With the full brown interior. Will be interested to see what the lead time quoted will be...

Anyway for interest I have ordered:

SK SUPERB EST 2.0TDI CR 190 L+K 4X4 DSG

In Brown, with brown interior and beige headlining

18" Pegasus anthracite alloys

Optional extras:

Panoramic sunroof

Isofix attachment on front seat

Gearshift paddles

Towbar with electric swivel function

Waste bin door pocket

Leather - Brown

Backrest release

Temporary spare wheel

Heated washer nozzles

Rear view camera

Variable boot floor

Sunblind for rear side windows

Net partition

Travel assist with traffic sign recognition

Smart light assist

Media Command

Premium WLAN

Smartgate mobile phone interface

Well I finally parted with £500 yesterday to secure my new S3. Starting a new job in February which will be doing an 80 mile round trip commute so I wanted a DSG box and the extra driver features will be handy on the M4. Going for brown again. I assume it is the same brown as the S2? With the full brown interior. Will be interested to see what the lead time quoted will be...

Anyway for interest I have ordered:

SK SUPERB EST 2.0TDI CR 190 L+K 4X4 DSG

In Brown, with brown interior and beige headlining

18" Pegasus anthracite alloys

Optional extras:

Panoramic sunroof

Isofix attachment on front seat

Gearshift paddles

Towbar with electric swivel function

Waste bin door pocket

Leather - Brown

Backrest release

Temporary spare wheel

Heated washer nozzles

Rear view camera

Variable boot floor

Sunblind for rear side windows

Net partition

Travel assist with traffic sign recognition

Smart light assist

Media Command

Premium WLAN

Smartgate mobile phone interface

Thats one hell of a spec sheet!

Didnt you fancy Ventilated front seats just for completeness ?

Hello, as you can probably tell I'm new.

Yesterday i had an email from my dealer saying that my car is built waiting release from factory. Has anyone here got any idea of how long on average it takes for a SIII to arrive in the UK from Factory?

For anyone that is interested i have ordered a 2.0TDI 150ps Manual SE Business in Moon White, Ordered on 28th October, so just over 6 weeks so far

Impressive going!

Normally it would be 3-4 weeks (to delivery), but you've obviously been tagged as a VIP. It's probably here by now ;-)

PS - Someone has recently posted an answer to this somewhere...

Edited by thewinelake
  • Like 1

Thats one hell of a spec sheet!

Didnt you fancy Ventilated front seats just for completeness ?[/quote

Well to be honest I have them in my current L&K and didn't really see the point in them. Nine times out of ten they would be switched on by mistake and when they were on they used to be fairly noticeable. Also they were a pain to clean if something was spilt on them. The holes seemed to suck on the liquid.

Also I don't plan to replace it any time soon and I like gadgets. Although just looked through and I have missed off the Phonebox and 5 year warranty :o)

• Like 1