VCDS options on Superb III

Lane assist is working but emergency assist not. After first warning Lane assist is just deactivated. Is it possible additionally to activate emergency assist (3 warnings and lane assist still on and after  emergency breaking)?

Off coruse lane assist is shut off after the beep. You have not your hands on the wheel so you are doing something else but not watch the road the car thinks. Taht is not save so you need to put your hands back on the wheel so the car now's you have attention on the road 

So what is emergency assist for? In the youtube clip  the lane assist is still working after first, second and third warning and the car is stopping itself afterwards if no hands on the wheel.

So what is emergency assist for? In the youtube clip  the lane assist is still working after first, second and third warning and the car is stopping itself afterwards if no hands on the wheel.

That's what emergency assist is for... It should stop your car if the car detects that you seem to be unconscious. I assume you need a DSG for it.

That's what emergency assist is for... It should stop your car if the car detects that you seem to be unconscious. I assume you need a DSG for it.

I have DSG and I activated Lane Assist. Can anybody help me to activate Emergency Assist?

I concur. As far as I know there haven't been any issues with anyone else and a DSG box. I was using the latest release of VCDS - not a beta either. The changes all checked out as well - odd!. 

As soon as the changes were reverted, the car behaved completely normally  :whew:

Just had mine coded today whilst investigating why the retro fit paddle shift won't work (that's another story). I haven't experienced any issues with the DSG but my dot matrix blacked out and came back on while driving. That was about an hour after picking it up from the tech guys. Nothing since.

I think it's transformed the car (190 DSG). The car picks up a lot quicker and smoother. No sluggishness and a lot more engaging. Eco mode is totally usable now where before it was just too flat.

Now if I can just sort out that paddle shift......

Lane assist activated in my Superb MY17  (VCDS 16.8.0) :)

STG 17 > Codierung > Byte 4 > Bit 6 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent/Lane Assist aktivieren")

STG 17 > Codierung > Byte 11 > Bit 1 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent/Lane Assist Information BAP verbaut aktivieren")

STG A5 > Codierung > Byte 16 > Bit 7 - aktivieren

STG A5 (Front-/Vorfeldkamera) auswählen

STG Zugriffsberechtigung -> Funktion 16

Zugriffscode 20103 eingeben

-umcodiert (ADP-Personalisierung BAP) (BAP personalization,not activated ) von aktiviert auf nicht aktiviert

-umcodiert (ADP-Warnungsintensität Spurhalteassistent)(Warning intensity; lane depart. warning,Medium) von Mittel auf Auswahl über Menü

STG F5

-umcodiert (ADP-(49)-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

-umcodiert (ADP-(21)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

-umcodiert (ADP-(23)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning_over_threshold_high) von nicht aktiviert auf aktiviert

STG 44 > Codierung > Byte 3 > Bit 0 - aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent HCA verbaut")

Sucessfuly coded lane assist with VCDS 16.8.0 and guided by the quoted post

Thanks

Got my VCDS cable today and couldn't wait to start, but I've had a few issues.

The only things I've successfully added is refuel quantity and auto change clock to summer time.

It wouldn't accept the coding for the Audi throttle mod.

The blower display in auto does not have bit 6 listed in the long coding helper

And high beam assist, when i look for the adaptions, "assistant light functions - menu light assistant" isn't listed. There are a dozen or so "Assistant light functions -" listed, all with German descriptions after the hyphen.

I was following the adaptions tried and tested thread and I suspect its me being a numpty and new to VCDS so any help is appreciated.

Car is SEL150, with the TSR camera.post-140172-0-70663400-1471443165_thumb.jpgpost-140172-0-82532600-1471443195_thumb.jpg

Activated Audi as manufacturer, but have not felt that much of a difference. Definitely not when coming to an alomost-stop and wanting to start moving again. Still felt like it took ~2 seconds for throttle to respond at all.

I guess i'll see how it feels for a few days to judge more.

Activated Audi as manufacturer, but have not felt that much of a difference. Definitely not when coming to an alomost-stop and wanting to start moving again. Still felt like it took ~2 seconds for throttle to respond at all.

I guess i'll see how it feels for a few days to judge more.

Maybe the diesels respond better to this change. My 190 is a different car for changing over to Audi. 

Edited by Devonshiredave

Hi Guys,

I just found an interesting setting regarding to keyless, and it refer to Golf's modification via VCDS. It's working properly on my Superb Combi 3V.

Now I can bring my keyless remote control to lock/unlock my car's doors while engine is running, that is useful for me if I just want to leave to buy a drink soon.

Here is the method.

Lock/Unlock door by keyless remote or touch while engine is running

Controller 09 - Central Electronics
16 - Security Access - enter 31347
10 - Adaptations

(1)-Access control-Funk bei Klemme 15 ein.
Active it.
Edited by JrMobile

Tried a few changes to my MY17 190 L&K Superb using VCDS Beta 16.6.

Working....

Coding Eyelashes always on in the headlights S3

Post #20

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4631216

Automatically change clock to summertime (Coding accepted, but not yet tested)

Post #15

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4537913

Activate ‘Off Road’ display

post #18

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4579559

Still Not working....

Foglights as coming home lights(Error Channel not Available)

Post#9

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4460950

UPDATE......

Now using VCDS V16.8...

'Off Road' working, but Foglights as coming home lights showing 'Error Channel not Available'

post-73225-0-45065200-1471694665_thumb.jpg

UPDATE......

Now using VCDS V16.8...

'Off Road' working, but Foglights as coming home lights showing 'Error Channel not Available'

Log it with Ross-Tech.

There are problems also with accessing some other channels in MY2017 cars.

Hi Guys,

I just found an interesting setting regarding to keyless, and it refer to Golf's modification via VCDS. It's working properly on my Superb Combi 3V.

Now I can bring my keyless remote control to lock/unlock my car's doors while engine is running, that is useful for me if I just want to leave to buy a drink soon.

Here is the method.

Lock/Unlock door by keyless remote or touch while engine is running

Controller 09 - Central Electronics
16 - Security Access - enter 31347
10 - Adaptations

(1)-Access control-Funk bei Klemme 15 ein.
Active it.

Good to know that, should be useful in Taiwan's hot weather. will the auto start/stop still stop the engine after some time?

How to activate Performance Monitor?

According to my info Performance Monitor cannot be coded. Edited by mtl

Good to know that, should be useful in Taiwan's hot weather. will the auto start/stop still stop the engine after some time?

Nice to share the information to you! That is useful to me due to I come from Taiwan either. ^^

I have no chance to try to your question, my auto start/stop function is always OFF state, but I think the answer should be positive if you keep auto start/stop function to ON.

• Like 1

I coded them always on with the option 100 Active Then the always burn looking nice at daytime  

It looks great. You will share with us what is coded ? Thanks.

Nice to share the information to you! That is useful to me due to I come from Taiwan either. ^^

I have no chance to try to your question, my auto start/stop function is always OFF state, but I think the answer should be positive if you keep auto start/stop function to ON.

I was going to code always off for start/stop too but i trained my finger. sometimes i want the function and sometimes i dont need it.

With light brake pressure in heavy traffic you can stop the car and not activate start / stop + auto hold. 

And with A/C on strong cooling, it also cancels start/stop. 

Hi,

I have recently ordered a new Superb and an thinking of buying a VCDS cable. Is there an 'idiots' guide anywhere for beginners on how to use this??

+1

I'm also interested in this.

If start/stopped is disabled by vcds can it be reactivated again with vcds and that question applies to basically other option too

Yes, everything can be set back to the "default", if wanted.

Large majority yes, but not really everything.

For example some addaptation channels on A5 cannot be recoded back to its original value.