VCDS options on Superb III

Just a few remarks. These settings do have a noticeable effect, but you need to be avare of few things:

• it can lead to substancial higher wear on clutches
  • some of them were reported (strong diff) that can lead to very unexpected reactions of the car at higher speeds
  • it should be yet checked if the cars with more agressive settings have also other systems adapted to that (for example ABS, ESP)

You need to understand that this is not playing with the lights, this effects basic behaviour and reactions of all your security systems.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hei all.

Is there any new update whit a list of codings for superb mk3? Or is it just not much out yet. Seen many places you people say that you can use the Skoda Octavia mk3 coding because its same platform.

something is the same but around 80% is bull**** ;) or maybe my car is just so spesial 🤣

I am using obdeleven but have also looked at vcds forums about superb coding but it looks that its not much out there or are even google letting me down ;) 

Thx for any replays (i had a Octavia mk3 in 2017 then everything was simply clever 😜

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

90+% of MQB coding is the same no matter what model of car. 

Maybe its just OBDEleven that just needs to catch up? 

That could be the problem, Cause i se allot of the adaptations are not there, or they are some other places ;) 

because i have used the octavia mk3 for my octavia and everything worked but on the superb mk3 the mostly things i cant even find.

So if anybody using obdeleven on this and now som stuff i dont know i realy want to know ;)

8 minutes ago, djduese said:

It is depended of model year. In germany from model year 2017 the adaptation is sorted different to model year 2016

This is a May 2017 model? So thats a different adaptation? 

4 minutes ago, djduese said:

Sure but i have it only in german. But not in text. Only as pics, so not to use with translator

Damn. No i hate my self that i dident learn Herman in school 😂😂

So its No other way to find out? 

Maybe you can send and i translate my self 😁😂🥴

https://onedrive.live.com/View.aspx?resid=3AE6945C79E4C9E!17729&wd=target(5E - Octavia 3 FL.one|326dfe26-71ca-45e5-81c0-c94d626da7ad/Octavia 3 FL|a87ea3bd-9978-4578-b9e0-13dbee35f07e/)&wdo=2&authkey=!AMn8y885S2R-6Xg

Information: it is forbidden to make screenshots from it (copyright)

You can use the search function in vcds. The channels have the same name. Only the directories are different. For example it is not Zugangskontrolle, now it is in ZV-Heck or something like that.

2 minutes ago, djduese said:

https://onedrive.live.com/View.aspx?resid=3AE6945C79E4C9E!17729&wd=target(5E - Octavia 3 FL.one|326dfe26-71ca-45e5-81c0-c94d626da7ad/Octavia 3 FL|a87ea3bd-9978-4578-b9e0-13dbee35f07e/)&wdo=2&authkey=!AMn8y885S2R-6Xg

You can use the search function in vcds. The channels have the same name. Only the directories are different. For example it is not Zugangskontrolle, now it is in ZV-Heck or something like that.

Thx i Will have a look later on 😁😊

Damn i see now in the text i got from @djduese 

On 06/06/2019 at 19:31, djduese said:

Damn i see now for coding the tailgate for opening and closing you need VCP that sucks hard.

Hello Colleagues,

today i tried to extend ambient interior colors from 3 to 10.  Car is Superb 2015 with columbus MIB1

IDE09731-ENG125017-Int. light: 2nd generation-Instrumententafelbeleuchtung mehrfarbig - Set to Active

IDE09732-ENG02312-Interior light: light configuration-Ambient_Farbliste_HMI - Set to Active

Interior light: light configuration-Frei_Farbwahl_ueber_HMI - Set to Active

After that i tried to change RGB color number 4. Actual value is E1 in hexadecimal. i am little bit surprised. Is it normal ? 

ambiente.JPG

ambiente1.JPG

Edited by rrozbroj

6 hours ago, rrozbroj said:

Hello Colleagues,

today i tried to extend ambient interior colors from 3 to 10.  Car is Superb 2015 with columbus MIB1

I don't believe u can do this to the pre-2017 Superbs as the 3 light LED stripes are physically a different unit to the 10 light LED version.

Edited by JR RS

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/04/2019 at 05:05, Roscio said:

@newbie69it works!:thumbup:

IMG_5913 (1).jpg

Hello can someone please post the 2017+ rgb colors codes ( with a picture fo color) please.

I have a 2016 version. with only   3 and i don´t like none, so i have changed the warm light to cold ( the one in the vcds option) but i would like to change the other 2 to ones i like.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

two questions :) 

1st:

Automatic folding of mirrors is not problem , more times is here mentioned. but what about unfolding mirrors when you will start car /ignition on ? i know that this was possible at octavia 2. Normal is when you open door, mirrors are unfolding but when you something forgot at car after you lock car so this option is useless . 

2nd: 

When infotainment is off, i have watches there . Would be possible change it for something new ? or add something ?

1st answer.

This something VAG has changed in the software logic. On my previous Superb MK2, the mirrors unfolded only when I was switching the engine contact ON.

Now, this as you described. Thus I don't think this is something you can change, unless may be with VCP, but not that obvious....🤔

2nd answer:

I don't think so. 

about first question , i found that video at UT. It is at vw but superb 3 is same platform so i think that it should be possible.  Youtube

One more thing , Also would be nice to have automatic closing of windows when you lock car . (single pulse) .

On 26/07/2019 at 15:40, rumiexile said:

I have a question for the enthusiasts. Is there a way to stop bing sound for speed limit exceeding?

I'd like to be notified by visual warnings only. 

In my MY19 superb you can select visual warning only from the infotainment system configuration - this is how I configured my car.

684143126_IMG_20190728_1341351.thumb.jpg.7839d5ddd121394d5e9a71ea7e8bec9f.jpg