vRS245 ordered club

I put a £200 deposit down 

£1800k first payment 

£234 per month 

£350 dealer contribution  (cash back) 

i did order an estate with DSG, paint & ACC

Edit* I ordered on that last week of October and the dealer is still updating me with build week 4

Edited by Cm11

8 minutes ago, Cm11 said:

I put a £200 deposit down 

£1800k first payment 

£234 per month 

£350 dealer contribution  (cash back) 

i did order an estate with DSG, paint & ACC

Edit* I ordered on that last week of October and the dealer is still updating me with build week 4

Lease?

Mine was £227  on a 1 + 23, with broker fee of £240, so £5,687 all in - totally standard hatch in red though.

Which is why I'm going to struggle to find anything near that price if this order has to be cancelled as i need a car for March, or early May at the absolute latest.

On 14/12/2017 at 19:23, matt9407 said:

Think im going to order a DTUK box tomorrow. Anyone know how difficult they are to fit? Ive heard the boost sensor is low down in the engine bay?

On the topic of options on the 245, does it come with stop/start (button) or is that an option?

Another query, might sound a bit odd but what is the horn like on the octavia.  A nice manly one I hope?

Only reason is I currently have a qashqai and it sounds like a strangled chicken and its embarrassing to use!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, martysparty99 said:

On the topic of options on the 245, does it come with stop/start (button) or is that an option?

Another query, might sound a bit odd but what is the horn like on the octavia.  A nice manly one I hope?

Only reason is I currently have a qashqai and it sounds like a strangled chicken and its embarrassing to use!

Kessy (Keyless with stop start button) is an option.

Have not actually tried the horn yet! 

EDIT - do you mean a stop start button to turn the car on or stop/start when you come to a stop?

Edited by matt9407

1 minute ago, martysparty99 said:

Start/Stop and keyless entry is an option, KESSY they call it.  £450 ish

18 minutes ago, matt9407 said:

Also this also a random post - anyone who has a 245 found their insurance to be incredibly cheap? I am 23 and its cost me £390 to renew my insurance with the Skoda!

do not say a word to anyone. keep quiet about it.

The answer is yes its cheap. say no more.

Just now, ClarkyStu said:

Because I don't want thousands of people finding out, including the insurance companies.
it's one of those car's that is currently 'Under the radar' or so it would seem. :)

True

Just now, martysparty99 said:

When I checked it was no more than my qashqai, then im an old 47 yr old!  But just over £250 isnt bad in my book!

For young drivers its obsurdly cheap. and as such I will take advantage of it while I can. Enjoy it, but keep it down will ya! ;)

Just now, martysparty99 said:

When I checked it was no more than my qashqai, then im an old 47 yr old!  But just over £250 isnt bad in my book!

Pretty cheap! My 120d is £100 more than the Skoda to insure

1 hour ago, matt9407 said:

Also this also a random post - anyone who has a 245 found their insurance to be incredibly cheap? I am 23 and its cost me £390 to renew my insurance with the Skoda!

Yes my 245 is significantly cheaper to insure than the 2010 Mk2 VRS it replaced. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Edited by juan27

2 hours ago, matt9407 said:

Even my diesel vRS is cheap. I’m also 23 and my renewal was £550 but that’s for 25kpa miles and business use, also on a car that lives on the street in an area that’s usually on fire and I have a child which makes a big difference!!

My AMG Merc on the other hand... Not so cheap :)

5 hours ago, Ursicles said:

Mine was £227  on a 1 + 23, with broker fee of £240, so £5,687 all in - totally standard hatch in red though.

Which is why I'm going to struggle to find anything near that price if this order has to be cancelled as i need a car for March, or early May at the absolute latest.

Don't cancel whatever you do, even buy a cheap run around, they are losing money hand over fist on that deal you have.

That's why they are delaying orders, they don't want to lose money. Every other excuse you've heard is BS, someone somewhere cocked up the pricing & they're gonna try to get out of it.

Had I been offered that price I'd have asked back, can I have a longer deal ?

Do whatever you have to but, FFS Don't cancel

Problem i have is i have my annual road trip with my mates at the end of May and was hoping to use this - assuming my M2 CS doesnt come through in time.

BUT ... your idea re cheap runabout is a good one - £300 on some crappy Y plate fiesta for a few months wouldnt be bad :)  Adds to my 'cars owned' tally too!

• Like 1