Anyone know what these are?

8 hours ago, Svend said:

I've been looking for a set of these for ages. 

Can't find them for love nor money. 

You get them free with an  L&K :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BriskodaJeff said:

I feel robbed! Mine was ex-demo - no little mats:crying:. And at 68 quid apiece, that's the way it will stay!

Got them with my L&K.  Think they've slid under the front seats, kids have kicked them under there i think!  :D .  Never used.

Going by this thread I might clean them up and stick them on ebay!!  

Hard to believe both the price of these and the intended use. Simply Skoda ! 

dont think  mine will be getting used much tbh 

I’m gonna go have a sit in the backseat and try them to see if they are effective 

these so called footrests r just a gimmick!!

if they were adjustable in height and/or angle, then, only then it might've been remotely useful.

I had them on my previous L&K so when I was handing that back last year I "borrowed" them from the L&K and stuck them in my new one as my back seat passengers think they are great.  I still reckon they are of limited use myself.

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2018 at 22:17, Alan_P said:

First they steal Skoda’s umbrella in the door trick and now this! :D

rr.jpg

Ahem... You sure it was THAT way round? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Superb170 said:

I had them on my previous L&K so when I was handing that back last year I "borrowed" them from the L&K and stuck them in my new one as my back seat passengers think they are great.  I still reckon they are of limited use myself.

They're mine! MINE I tell you! Officer - arrest that man - he's got my rear seat carpet cover thingies!

Is it completely irrational to covet something I never even knew existed until yesterday?:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BriskodaJeff said:

Is it completely irrational to covet something I never even knew existed until yesterday?:D

I would't like to comment on that but-do you think they would fit in the rear of a Fabia?B)

Thought they were for you to sit on when you sit on the boot edge of the estate with the variable floor! Ha! Ha!....£68, that's Skoda simply having a laugh! £50 delivered anyone:D

• 4 years later...

Thread resurrection!

Having just seen these on a parts website and then curiously Googling what they are and is there any point to them the trail led me back here.

So…not too much love for them either way in the previous posts so I was wondering if since the last post anyone has actually found out if they are genuinely useful or not, has anyone used them for the intended purpose? Are they big/tall enough to be of any actual benefit to passengers on longish journeys?

15 hours ago, Modders said:

Thread resurrection!

Having just seen these on a parts website and then curiously Googling what they are and is there any point to them the trail led me back here.

So…not too much love for them either way in the previous posts so I was wondering if since the last post anyone has actually found out if they are genuinely useful or not, has anyone used them for the intended purpose? Are they big/tall enough to be of any actual benefit to passengers on longish journeys?

I've still got the lounge steps from my MkII Superb after it was written off in an accident, which are larger than the MkIII version.  SWMBO always has one in the the front passenger footwell as she has her seat back a long way to give more room in the front (there's nobody in the back 99% of the time) and she likes to rest her size 8 feet against it.

@Penpusher Thanks for the reply.

Good to hear a real use case as I was contemplating getting some as we do several lengthy road trips a year and anything that makes the sometimes tedious motorway sections more bearable has got to be a bonus.

• Like 1