What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Went for an eco run last night - 64.6mpg. Not bad going and it was quite a nice drive! Reckoned I could hit 60mpg so happy with that.

Local route to go pick some furniture up. Urban and semi-urban, mix of 30/40/50 limits, 1hr of driving, avr speed 28mph.

ecorun.jpg

Hooked up a plant trailer to it, took it to work and loaded 500kilos of scrap metal onto it and then drove it scrap metal merchant got £170 dropped trailer off and came home. Not a bad way to spend a day off lol

Literally, just now taken off the Bolton half of the dash on the drivers side and remove my recently faulty brake light switch. Tomorrow morning I have to dash (on my bike) to euro car parts, buy a new switch, fit it then go to work and turn up late

No way in hell I'm gonna drive it knowing none of the brake lights work

What did I do to mine today?

Only the most epic and awesome upgrade a Skoda could have.

Briskoda sticker in rear window! :)

Today I'm having a friend of a friend come and remove a couple of spots of sun block from the rear seat as going to oulton park last bank holiday Monday my mate decided he may as well apply it while we were waiting to get in the car park..... :-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Working on some used rims i bought for the Citigo.

A bit more work than i thought and im still far from done.

a2ypy7e9.jpg

Sendt fra min HUAWEI Y300-0100 med Tapatalk2

Edited by pagh
  • Like 1

Washed the Octy and blacked all the black bits. Ran out of time to give it a proper polish but looking a lot shinier now

Stripped the front brake calipers, cleaned, wire brushed, prepped for paint and used almost the last of my green smoothrite to give them a bit of a spruce up, hopefully I will have enough for the two back calipers (next weeks little adventure). Sadly forgot to take my camera for the before and after shots. Also washed, dried and polished the two front alloys while I had them off. It looks tidy again. :giggle: