Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

It was G A Taylors - think they are still there.

Ah, back up the other way. Yes, still there on Oxford St. I read the "50 yards" bit, but not the "behind" bit  :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Coming off a roundabout in Harrow on Tues, a Silver one coming towards me, flashed and waved. Did not see a reply.

Going from Harrow to Watford today, got behind a Green one. Was a 4x4 TDI, all I can say is, man in a hurry. Tempted to flash, maybe not.

Either Yeti's are getting more popular, or I'm starting to notice them now I've got my own.

Three today - four if I count my own which I hadn't seen since Monday

A couple up the road have a dark blue FL Yeti (no other badges, so I assume a 1.2 TSI) to replace one of their Roomsters.

A bronze (yes, they do exist) classic Yeti coming past Wetherby Town Hall this afternoon - I was in the dealers' courtesy Rapid at the time, so wasn't noticed :(

A matching Muscovado classic Yeti in Harrogate as I was driving back home in mine.

Damn...... Thought I would be the first FL Yeti owner in our village.

Popped out last night and saw another villager had changed his old Yeti for a Rosso Brunello Outdoor 4x4. It was parked outside a neighbours house. On my return he was just getting into it, so couldn't resist a quick look and chat. Impressed.

Can't wait till we get ours now..

Only two weeks to go :D

Spotted 5 around northumberland (Rothbury area) today.  We were 2 cars behind a white one with a bright orange tailgate which went up the rear doors, plus a roof box. It had some website address on the tailgate, again couldn't read it as the car in front blocked the view to much. Anyone here? They are becoming more common place now as an alternative to a Qashqai.

The car needed a good run and felt very sure footed along the B roads up in that part of the country, loved the drive :happy:

Spotted my first FL today in Fleet. Have to say i don't like it. The new front end is just bland and boring in my opinion. I see quite a few pre FL yeti's around Fleet and they look so distinctive you can tell what they are a mile off. The FL could just be a.n.other compact suv. Glad i got my Yeti just before the change.

Saw the back of a FL Yeti in the Earls Court Rd ....

The Earls Court Road??!!  Graham??!!  :o 

Will someone ask where the front bit was? 

If anyone asks, I'm looking for Bob in The Corner

• Like 2

Quite a few this morning. A couple on the York Road from Wetherby. Parked next to a private plate (P8 ***) white 140 with black roof & winter steelies at Beningborough Hall, shortly before another Yeti pulled into the car park. Then a final spot on the way back home. All classic Yetis. So far the only FL I've seen, outside the dealers, is at the end of our road so I can't help but spot that one!

Yeti's are becoming a little common in my neck of the woods, saw 3 within a 100 yards on Thursday night near Canterbury train station, a grey one, a black one and a white f/l, then on Friday morning I saw a dirty white one driving around the ring road.

That looks identical to the one that lives up near Ashville College!

All of a sudden they're absolutely everywhere in Harrogate!