Octavia vRS

interesting pdf.

mentions about where the sound generator is and the different modes the car drives at.

also shows the black gemini wheels available from CW 45 for RS challenge??

http://www.assenkovic.com/cjenik/Octavia%20A7%20RS%20NG.pdf

Hmm, look at the seats. They are from the old model, are they not? Also the whole pdf looks very poorly put together, I can only assume its more of "fan art" than any official material.

Do they think that by painting it the same as milliatary aircraft grey BS381 693 that it will appear to be moving faster? Only they also use it on our Naval Ships and i think it makes the cars look more like them. SLOW

was out for drive today in the diesel VRS estate, very nice I must say, unsurprisingly, not as low as the press photos (come on Skoda!) and I noticed I was correct in that the brakes seem to have been upgraded over the previous model too, look like 320mm ones?

was out for drive today in the diesel VRS estate, very nice I must say, unsurprisingly, not as low as the press photos (come on Skoda!) and I noticed I was correct in that the brakes seem to have been upgraded over the previous model too, look like 320mm ones?

Hi D@z,  What interior did the vRS have? Was it the standard seats or the leather?  Another forum poster mentioned the standard ones were pretty awful.

Hi D@z,  What interior did the vRS have? Was it the standard seats or the leather?  Another forum poster mentioned the standard ones were pretty awful.

had the standard interior, I didnt notice it was particularly thin TBH, but IIRC it was softer/meshier than the current VRS suede/alcantara style seats.  I wasnt paying a lot of attention to them though, I may have to do a second viewing once they have a petrol model, lol.

had the standard interior, I didnt notice it was particularly thin TBH, but IIRC it was softer/meshier than the current VRS suede/alcantara style seats.  I wasnt paying a lot of attention to them though, I may have to do a second viewing once they have a petrol model, lol.

The material part of the seat just below the headrest felt like that cheap material that would go bobbly after a few months or a few thousand miles, I can understand Skoda penny pinch on certain thing to keep the price low (or at least in the past lower!!!) but this is such a visual part of the car which in my view cant be scrimped on, if I bought one and the material started to go funny or look crap after a whort period then I would be expecting it to be replaced under warranty, why they dont just spend an extra few quid and put a better material on I have no idea!!!

Re Standard seats.  Thanks for the responses folks - I now have a dilemma...

vRS Estate with std seats + cruise + black design + heated seats + sunset glass + maxi dot + spare wheel + simply clever pack

or

vRS Estate with leather + cruise + sunset glass

I'm buying through a company lease plan with a hard P11D ceiling of £25k.

Thanks.

TBH I can live without it.  I only added it in to try and use up all of my allowance.

I can also live without the spare wheel and colour maxi-dot too.  However, I think the black design looks great - I suppose I could just buy a tin of matt black hammerite!  :-)