New focus rs - looks a bit pants imho...

Exeterj

Or indeed any brand of car, based on a value judgement though, rather than what colour sticker is on the boot and front grille.

I think you're wasting your time

He's clearly happier with the kudos of his Rapid than having a high performance 'chavmobile' (his words not mine), although I understand no self-respecting car thief is likely to make a b-line for said Rapid ;)

• Like 1

I didn't realise there were so many wonderful non judgemental people who see everyone as equal with no class divide and all taste is good taste,on this forum, how lovely. Trust me I don't love my Rapid either!

• Like 1

I didn't realise there were so many wonderful non judgemental people who see everyone as equal with no class divide and all taste is good taste,on this forum, how lovely. Trust me I don't love my Rapid either!

Even more puzzling, why did you buy it then??

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sorry for going OT but are you 100% sure that's the only Ford you'd like Alan?

Geneva2015%252520378-2.JPG

Thats gorgeous but it will be way out of my?most peoples league ,apart from Richard Boss Fox  :envy:   :D

Thats gorgeous but it will be way out of my?most peoples league ,apart from Richard Boss Fox  :envy:   :D

Would rather have one of these for the weekend but prices are just as silly for a genuine car.

Mk1 RS

P1050969.JPG

Edited by logiclee
  • Like 3

Even more puzzling, why did you buy it then??

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Erm because on the test drive I didn't realise a car built in 2014 would be as unreliable as a car built in 1974, OBVIOUSLY!!!

• Like 1

Erm because on the test drive I didn't realise a car built in 2014 would be as unreliable as a car built in 1974, OBVIOUSLY!!!

So, nothing wrong with the class of badge then? Otherwise you'd surely not have gotten as far as a test drive.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

So, nothing wrong with the class of badge then? Otherwise you'd surely not have gotten as far as a test drive.

Oh get over it mate your boring me with the class sh!# now, go and live in Russia if that offends u so much

Oh get over it mate your boring me with the class sh!# now, go and live in Russia if that offends u so much

Got to agree with Steve, it was you who labelled all RS owners as 'chavs'

Ha but you started it! I couldn't give a toss either way tbh

I just said what I think guys, If u like em good for you, being different is what makes us all beautiful. Orange, lime green and bright yellow are great colours, they really bring out the massive spoiler and get a lot of laughs as your loud exhaust and dump valve turn heads.

Dont particularly care for Fords....but cant knock it for being a whole lot of quick car for the money. Fords typically do drive v v well though so I am sure this will be great fun.

Can i start a competition without starting a new thread.

The honour of a win to the first person to see a New Focus RS with a L Plate on or a Driving Instructors Sign on the roof.

Photo Evidence required.

(I have seen a S1's & ' S3's and even a RS3 and a M3 with L Plates on in Aberdeen, sorry no photo evidence.)

• Like 1

Production has been stopped on the RS at the moment while Ford sort out a quality issue.....

This has been known about for some time now. Discussion about it on the other Focus (non-pants) RS thread lol