How long have you been married...............

Auric Goldfinger

3 years next month, but that's only cos I dragged out the engagement for 7 and a half years. It got to the point where she said marry me or I'm gone, your taking the mick with this engagement!

I'll see Auric's 31 and raise him another 13. Four kids, six GK ( would be seven but for NHS BLOOMER). Must be love- I've got hip problems and she helps me on with socks and shoes, sets up the mobility scooter so we can take dog for a walk ( she's not a dog fan ), and won't let me go daft.

Seven amazing years, two lovely kids, we've worked hard to make a great life and our decisions have been good ones.

Definitely the best part of my life so far, the rewards of a good marriage beat having more money and more freedom, day in, day out  :sun:

• Like 4

25 years this May and it's really surprising how quickly the last quarter of a century has passed.  Two kids along the way, both now adults, but we haven't shaken them off yet.

Gaz

33 years this year, one daughter, one son-in-law, three dogs, 21 cars, 22 motorbikes, far too many projects but oh boy! What a ride! :)