Superb Order tracker

Hmm, When does the factory shut down for Summer holidays ?   -----------  just asking........................

I think maybe when they were due to build my order. Now put back a month from June delivery to July.

Mine was on a boat from Emden early last week.

Dealer still doesn't have a delivery date yet.

This is now week 17 since ordering. I'm so impatient. 

More disappointments.  Mine arrived in the UK on 22nd March, and is still sitting at the entry port.  Spoke to Skoda UK, who couldn't have been less interested.  They promised a call back by 3:30 today (it's now 4:30 and nothing).  :swear:    Just hope it really is worth the wait, and the hassle.

Just had a cal from my dealer with the good news that my car has arrived in th uk, after being told 2 weeks ago that it was due to be built. Ordered it 29th Dec so if it arrives at the dealer in the next week it will be around the date they told me when I ordered it.

Dealer has just updated me, still unconfirmed BW18. It's been that for the last 6 weeks now and with only 4 weeks to go it's looking less likely to move ☺

It'll be just my luck to be ready for pick up the last week in May while I'm on holiday!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't seem to get a build week from my dealer. The "promised" delivery date is end of June. L&K Combi, business grey, brown interior, 150HP manual, with optional L&K pack (higher speed AAC, rSAP, Crew Protect Assist, DAB, extra seat controls on other side, Sunset windows, manual sunblinds, SLA, BSD, Lane Assist, Smart Link, Smart gate and heated windscreen) and optional vented seats.

Ordered 29/01/2016

Just had a cal from my dealer with the good news that my car has arrived in th uk, after being told 2 weeks ago that it was due to be built. Ordered it 29th Dec so if it arrives at the dealer in the next week it will be around the date they told me when I ordered it.

Don't count your chickens.

Mine has been in the UK a week and my dealer has no transport date yet.

• Like 1

I don't seem to get a build week from my dealer. The "promised" delivery date is end of June. L&K Combi, business grey, brown interior, 150HP manual, with optional L&K pack (higher speed AAC, rSAP, Crew Protect Assist, DAB, extra seat controls on other side, Sunset windows, manual sunblinds, SLA, BSD, Lane Assist, Smart Link, Smart gate and heated windscreen) and optional vented seats.

Ordered 29/01/2016

If you ask them for your order number you can get updates from Skoda customer services.

I don't seem to get a build week from my dealer. The "promised" delivery date is end of June.

Ordered 29/01/2016

Your dealer should have access to the same computer system that Skoda use. But looking at what you ordered and when, a delivery date of the end of June sounds realistic.

Ordered 19th Feb, advised of bw15 from day 1 and just had confirmed build status for next week which is Build week 15. Been quite straight forward so far, so fingers crossed!

Edited by ade35

Just got unconfirmed week 16 for 4th week running, ordered 26th Jan.  Amusingly customer services still followed the script of 'If you call back 2 weeks before the U/C date we'll be able to give you a confirmed date' even though it is less than 2 weeks until week 16. CBA to point it out to them though

Ordered 17th February, it was built yesterday and was told it could be here in a couple of weeks. I count myself among the lucky ones. SE-L 190 Executive Hatch, LED Pack, Parking Sensors all round, Heated Washer Nozzles, Spare Wheel, Electric seats (Driver and Passenger, black leather), Petrol Blue. The rest as standard spec.

Edited by Njones59

Ordered 17th February, it was built yesterday and was told it could be here in a couple of weeks. I count myself among the lucky ones. SE-L 190 Hatch, LED Pack, Parking Sensors all round, Heated Washer Nozzles, Spare Wheel, Electric seats (Driver and Passenger, black leather), Petrol Blue. The rest as standard spec.

Ordered Feb 22nd I'm told early July.

Ordered Feb 22nd I'm told early July.

It seems like a random, crazy, build system. As I said, I think I'm one of the lucky ones. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket this week  :rofl:

I don't know why L&Ks are taking so much longer. Must be something to do with the supply of parts that the other models don't have. Annoying though!

I don't know why L&Ks are taking so much longer. Must be something to do with the supply of parts that the other models don't have. Annoying though!

if you've ordered Beige leather it will slow things down

if you've ordered Beige leather it will slow things down

And beige headlining apparently. When I changed my order from brown leather with beige headlining to black leather it brought it forward by 7 weeks!

• Like 1

L&K 190 estate plus load of extras and beige leather, quoted delivery by 1 July, but expected sometime in June, all noted in offer.

Order date 1st April.... maybe April fool?

My last Superb order in 2011 was 5 months.

Collected mine today. Wow what a car. L&K Hatch 220PS DSG in Corrida Red with Smart Light Assist, DSG Paddles and Traffic Assist. Quite a step up from my 4 year old Superb II Elegance. Ordered on 21/11/15 and more or less delivered on original timescale. Chatting to salesman and he reckons the L&Ks are taking longest and also that htey have been advised that beige leather is not currently available due to shortages. It was built on 14 March and arrived at the dealers last Friday so just over 2 weeks to get from the factory.

• Like 1

Collected mine today. Wow what a car. L&K Hatch 220PS DSG in Corrida Red with Smart Light Assist, DSG Paddles and Traffic Assist. Quite a step up from my 4 year old Superb II Elegance. Ordered on 21/11/15 and more or less delivered on original timescale. Chatting to salesman and he reckons the L&Ks are taking longest and also that htey have been advised that beige leather is not currently available due to shortages. It was built on 14 March and arrived at the dealers last Friday so just over 2 weeks to get from the factory.

congrats and enjoy! i cannot get over the smoothness of the ride from my OCT3 which was just about 24 months old