The Superb III Picture thread

Thank you IgorDeLuxe and GaSelle for your answers. I thought as much as I have seen reference to VCDS in other threads. Not sure if this can be done here in Sweden.

Your colour choice really gave a more exclusive look to the interior. Again great pictures and enjoy your new ride.

Thank you IgorDeLuxe and GaSelle for your answers. I thought as much as I have seen reference to VCDS in other threads. Not sure if this can be done here in Sweden.

Your colour choice really gave a more exclusive look to the interior. Again great pictures and enjoy your new ride.

Take a look on the VCDS owners map for someone local to you, the only thing stopping it being done in Sweden is finding someone with it.

VCDS changes led colours?

Some one change my warm white (that frankly looks like the colour of pish) to red then please!!

Yes, same applies to you Lee, take a look on the map

The beast is now home

1.4 SEL Excec. Quartz Grey with Black Leather Interior. Just colected from dealer. Very impressed, dealer picked us up from the train station and had flowers for SWMBO. Car was immaculate. I was concerned about paint work after hearing stories about poor valeting, but no need to worry.

Mrmulti

Nice I take it that's the modus alloys, so glad I changed to them.

Just ordered L&K 190 4x4 Business Grey with Black leather. The wait begins....16-18 weeks.

Much though I like my L&K, I wish I'd been able to order black leather, glad to see Skoda have finally seen sense!

Much though I like my L&K, I wish I'd been able to order black leather, glad to see Skoda have finally seen sense!

maybe I'm in the minority but I'm a beige fan all the way - would walk away if black and brown were all that was on offer
  • Like 2

Here's a shot of my car after detailing work carried out by KDS consisting of paint correction (silver level) + G Techniq with Crystal Serum upgrade:

I thought that the Silver Package was for cars with severe paint defects??

It does look very nice by the way.

Edited by Prykey

I thought that the Silver Package was for cars with severe paint defects??

It does look very nice by the way.

Silver package was needed because it is a dark colour and there were quite a few scratches on the car - not easy to spot but they were there. Taken on the advice of KDS, having dealt with them they are not the type to over sell anything. If I was getting a coating that comes with a 7 year guarantee I was certainly going to make sure all defects were removed before it got applied :)

• Like 3

Silver package was needed because it is a dark colour and there were quite a few scratches on the car - not easy to spot but they were there. Taken on the advice of KDS, having dealt with them they are not the type to over sell anything. If I was getting a coating that comes with a 7 year guarantee I was certainly going to make sure all defects were removed before it got applied :)

I make you right on that score, it's a real shame that despite how much money you pay for these cars they still require "fettling" to make them right!

Here's a shot of my car after detailing work carried out by KDS consisting of paint correction (silver level) + G Techniq with Crystal Serum upgrade:

Stunning car, colour and detail. 

Wow, Superb indeed, very impressive results, it looks more like a show car than an everyday car.

The Rosso has really come up well. It's a good loking car in that colour anyway but with that treatment it looks stunning! Better start saving to get mine done. I am guessing that was a four figure job?

Wow, that's some fine work done there. Having our car treated before delivery with a Swedish company called Mr. Cap. Sure hope it's going to look as superb as yours. We were very happy with the work they did on our present car.

Have got mine booked in at a detailer in Lincoln for the 11th April.  Looking forward to seeing the results, have seen his work online as he photographs the stages.  He will be taking the SKODA and SUPERB badges off the back also.