VCDS options on Superb III

On 02/02/2023 at 21:38, JR RS said:

U can activate it using the instructions below, provided u have the correct A5 camera.....

Screenshot_20230203-083527.thumb.png.6939c06e8d36ed37aa39fea311fc8349.png

Hi,

I want to turn HBA and eyelashes on if I can are you able to tell by looking at the pics if I have the camera/ lights to be able to do this?

IMG_20230304_182246151.jpg

IMG_20230304_182058424.jpg

IMG_20230304_182529231_HDR.jpg

Unfortunately no part number awarded.
Part number must end with B, then DLA should be installed. So are the eyelashes.

Just turn on the low beam, the eyelashes light up as standard.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Baggins said:

Hi,

I want to turn HBA and eyelashes on if I can are you able to tell by looking at the pics if I have the camera/ lights to be able to do this?

Ur camera looks right.

Headlights, as mentioned by @Lutz_91, we can't see the actual part number.

It should look like this.....

1858339398_Screenshot_20230305-1152242.thumb.png.caca4e3bc364822efbf11c1be948da0e.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Baggins said:

That's a shame, it's an L&K and does the light dance at start-up.

At least I know now, thanks.

That has nothing to do with DLA 

6 hours ago, Baggins said:

That's a shame, it's an L&K and does the light dance at start-up.

At least I know now, thanks.

That's a standard AFS thing for all Bi-Xenon headlights - up down left right calibration checking, at each startup, of the headlight motors.

If u had version B headlights (by the way, Skoda calls it SLA, not DLA), in addition to startup dance, it tests the rollers and makes a U-shape. See video....

https://youtu.be/Yu1Hpecfv10

Edited by JR RS
  • Like 1

Hello everyone on this forum,

I have just bought a 2016 Skoda Superb in the Laurent & Klement version and am trying to be able to close the electric tailgate of my sedan using the button provided for the opening in the passenger compartment, Do you know s it is possible to do it with Vcds 22.10?

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/03/2023 at 19:39, tazes said:

Hello everyone on this forum,

I have just bought a 2016 Skoda Superb in the Laurent & Klement version and am trying to be able to close the electric tailgate of my sedan using the button provided for the opening in the passenger compartment, Do you know s it is possible to do it with Vcds 22.10?

Sorry for the late reply. Please look through this Sticky….

On 18/08/2022 at 20:48, langers2k said:

I think you've misunderstood what those channels are and what they are doing...?

There are 16 channels, called Ambientelicht Zuordnung der Farbe zum Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_0 to 15.

These are the different profiles, each number matches to a specific profile and has no relation to the ordering or availability on the headunit.

0 is always doors open

1 is always comfort

2 is always normal

3 is always sport

4 is always off-road

5 is always eco

6 is always race (cupra thing?)

7 is always individual

8+ I'm not sure about

The value of each adaption channel specifies the colour it should use. This is taken from the RGB colour list so the colour shown will depend on how those channels are configured. For my car when I made those notes:

1 is white

2 is orange

3 is red etc etc

This will match the ordering of the colour wheel shown in your headunit in 'manual' colour select mode.

I think all 16 channels need to be none zero which is why I set all unused profiles to 1.

On 26/08/2022 at 08:07, igrozan said:

I've just tried this mod. But it doesn't fully works.

In Automatic mode, I do have :

Sport mode in Red, Individual mode in blue, Eco mode in green.

But I can't find how to set the expected color in Comfort mode. It keeps the previous selected mode color (red if sport, blue if individual, green if eco) on the center display, but it's like "disco mode" on the Columbus overview, which switches between white and blue.

I've tried to set another value than 0 or 1 on all other "Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_0 to 15", and especially on Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_1 which is supposed to be "Comfort mode".

But it still doesn't work. Any help would be much appreciated ;) . Otherwise, I'll set everything back to original settings. It's only a "nice to have". 

Edited by Bap33

1 hour ago, Bap33 said:

it's like "disco mode" on the Columbus overview, which switches between white and blue.

It's probably that your CAN gateway software is too old...

I had the same with my gateway 3Q0 907 530 L (436 4326) but I was able to flash it with SW:4344 o become 3Q0 907 530 Q which fixed the disco mode :)

Original post/thread here: 

5 hours ago, langers2k said:

It's probably that your CAN gateway software is too old...

Unfortunately for me, you're right! My SW version is 3Q0 907 530 G (even older than you original version).

As I don't know how I could flash it, I'll bring everything back to original settings.

Thanks for your help! 

On 25.03.2023 at 18:08, Bap33 said:

Я только что попробовал этот мод. Но работает не полностью.

В автоматическом режиме у меня есть :

Спортивный режим выделен красным, индивидуальный режим синим, экономичный режим зеленым.

Но я не могу найти, как установить ожидаемый цвет в режиме «Комфорт». Он сохраняет предыдущий выбранный цвет режима (красный, если спорт, синий, если индивидуальный, зеленый, если эко) на центральном дисплее, но это похоже на «режим дискотеки» в обзоре Columbus, который переключается между белым и синим.

Я пытался установить значение, отличное от 0 или 1, для всех остальных « Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_0 до 15», и особенно для Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_1, который должен быть «Комфортным режимом».

Но это все еще не работает. Любая помощь будет высоко оценена ;). В противном случае я верну все к исходным настройкам. Это просто "приятно иметь". 

https://www.drive2.ru/l/635814864945679275/

Look at my entry, everything is detailed there, translate it into English. Profile 0 is when the car is off. As soon as you turn on the ignition, the backlight changes to the last drive select

• Thanks 1

superb mk3 is the third  model from 2015 to this day. If you have 10 or more colors ambilight  and the model year is 2018 (the tenth digit of the VIN is J) then 100% will work.

1 hour ago, Bap33 said:

@игрозан Можете ли вы просто сказать мне, что такое MY вашего Mk3?

Действительно, как@langers2k сказал, что мой может быть слишком стар, чтобы этот мод работал нормально...  🤔

what is block number 9?

14 hours ago, Bap33 said:

@igrozan Can you just tell me what is the MY of your Mk3?

Indeed, as @langers2k said, mine may be too old to get this mod working fine... 🤔

My Octavia is a MY18 with J as the 10th digit.

It had 10 colours from factory with these modules installed:

Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519)       Labels:. 5Q0-937-08X-V2.clb
   Part No SW: 5Q0 937 084 CQ    HW: 5Q0 937 084 CG
   Component: BCM MQBAB H   H36 0253 

Address 19: CAN Gateway (J533)       Labels:| 3Q0-907-530-V1.clb
   Part No SW: 3Q0 907 530 L    HW: 3Q0 907 530 C
   Component: GW MQB High   436 4326 

This was not enough for automatic mode, I had to flash and parameterise the CAN gateway to become:

Part No SW: 3Q0 907 530 Q    HW: 3Q0 907 530 C
   Component: GW MQB High   436 4344  

It's been fine since :)

• Like 1

My Mk3 has been built in oct. 2017 and is a MY2018. 10th VIN digit is actually J.

But as @langers2k said, I may need a SW upgrade to make the mod working fine. Or maybe I miss a step in the mode. I´ll try again or at least have a look.

Edited by Bap33

5 часов назад, Bap33 сказал:

Мой Mk3 был построен в октябре. 2017 и является MY2018. 10-я цифра VIN на самом деле J.

Но@langers2k сказал, что мне может понадобиться обновление ПО, чтобы мод работал нормально. Или, может быть, я пропускаю шаг в режиме. Попробую еще раз или хотя бы посмотрю.

мои блоки

Screenshot_2023-03-30-18-43-17-574-edit_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-30-18-43-04-861-edit_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

5 hours ago, Bap33 said:

Мой Mk3 был построен в октябре. 2017 и является MY2018. 10-я цифра VIN на самом деле J.

Но@langers2k сказал, что мне может понадобиться обновление ПО, чтобы мод работал нормально. Или, может быть, я пропускаю шаг в режиме. Попробую еще раз или хотя бы посмотрю.

automatic mode appeared?

7 hours ago, langers2k said:

My Octavia is a MY18 with J as the 10th digit.

It had 10 colours from factory with these modules installed:

Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519)       Labels:. 5Q0-937-08X-V2.clb
   Part No SW: 5Q0 937 084 CQ    HW: 5Q0 937 084 CG
   Component: BCM MQBAB H   H36 0253 

Part No SW: 3Q0 907 530 L    HW: 3Q0 907 530 C
   Component: GW MQB High   436 4326 

This was not enough for automatic mode, I had to flash and parameterise the CAN gateway to become:

Part No SW: 3Q0 907 530 Q    HW: 3Q0 907 530 C
   Component: GW MQB High   436 4344  

It's been fine since :)

right, the minimum version is 4344

I think we may be misunderstanding each other here...

When IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. light: 2nd generation-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual is set to 7. The correct behaviour in automatic mode is that the individual profile colour will match whichever colour was last selected in manual mode. This is the feature that requires SW:4344 or SW:5344 onwards. Earlier SW versions cause a disco mode where the colour keeps changing between that last set in manual mode and that in the matching Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil channel.

Look at the coding @ igrozan posted they have IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. light: 2nd generation-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual set to 1 which is the comfort profile and not available on their car. This means the individual profile will always have it's colour set by ENG153712-ENG154615-Ambientelicht Zuordnung der Farbe zum Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_7 which in this case is 7 (happens to be lilac) -  avoiding the above problem at the cost of functionallity.

Reading the post by @bap33 again, I think that when in automatic mode, the colours are correctly working for the econormalsport and individual profiles. Only the comfort profile is causing the disco effect. If so, I would try setting:

ENG153712-ENG154603-Ambientelicht Zuordnung der Farbe zum Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_1 to the colour you want for the comfort profile

- IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. light: 2nd generation-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual to any profile you don't have, at a guess try 9

At this point, there should be no disco mode but the individual profile colour will be permanently set by the value in Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_7 rather than taking whatever you choose in manual mode.

Hopefully that makes sense and apologies for any confusion I've caused :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, langers2k said:

Я думаю, что мы, возможно, неправильно понимаем друг друга здесь...

Когда  IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. свет: 2-е поколение-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual  установлено на 7 . Правильным поведением в автоматическом режиме является то, что  цвет отдельного профиля будет соответствовать тому цвету, который был последним выбран в ручном режиме . Это функция, для которой требуется SW:4344 или SW:5344 и выше. Более ранние версии программного обеспечения вызывают диско-режим, в котором цвет постоянно меняется между последним установленным в  ручном режиме  и цветом в соответствующем  канале Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil  .

Посмотрите на кодировку @ игрозан разместил у них  IDE09731-ENG154511-Int. свет: 2-е поколение-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual установлено на  1 , что является профилем комфорта и недоступно на их автомобиле. Это означает, что для отдельного профиля  всегда будет задан цвет ENG153712-ENG154615-Ambientelicht Zuordnung der Farbe zum Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_7,  который в данном случае равен  7  (оказывается сиреневым), что позволяет избежать вышеуказанной проблемы за счет функциональности.

Читая сообщение от@ bap33 опять же, я думаю, что когда в  автоматическом режиме , цвета правильно работают для  экообычныйспортивный  и индивидуальный  профили. Только  комфортный профиль  вызывает эффект дискотеки. Если да, то я бы попробовал установить:

ENG153712-ENG154603-Ambientelicht Zuordnung der Farbe zum Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_1 в желаемый цвет профиля комфорта

-  IDE09731-ENG154511-Международный. свет: 2-е поколение-Ambiente_Fahrprofil_Individual к любому профилю, которого у вас нет, попробуйте 9

На этом этапе не должно быть режима диско, но индивидуальный цвет профиля будет постоянно установлен значением в  Fahrprofil-Fahrprofil_7  , а не будет выбрано то, что вы выберете в  ручном режиме .

Надеюсь, это имеет смысл, и приношу свои извинения за путаницу, которую я вызвал:)

at the weekend I'll try to check if the colors are saved in manual mode and try to set the ambiente fahrprofil Individual to 5 (ECO) and check the colors again