OBDeleven

Just now, Item said:

Ah great! Something for me to check over the weekend then...interesting I still managed to get the rears working with my guesses!

Did you get the wiper park working?

Ive not tested the wiper park, only activated. I'll need to wait for some rain. Can't see why it wouldn't work given the teardrop success. 

Yesterday I almost posted that I was tempted to take the plunge and go for one of these but I was a bit worried about making a mess of things. 

However it appears drunk me has none of these concerns and purchased the pro version at about 2AM last night/this morning. So here goes!

Im wanting HBA for my VRS, some indicator tweaks and other menial things. The mrs has a fabia monte carlo and I'd like to enable hill hold for her. Im worried about introducing faults but Im sure going backwards is fairly easy?

• Haha 1

Good advice indeed. Think I've mentioned in here before, I also do a dry run as well. So if something requires more than one tweek to some adaptation I'll make sure i can find them all first. No use getting half way then no knowing where to go next. 

It does keep a log for you so you can retrace your steps if required. 

• Like 1

I got my pro Obdeleven a few weeks back and have done a few tweaks to my vRS, I have noticed today though that the corning fogs were not coming on when headlights were in auto and on due to it raining but we're working when switching to the on position but I'm sure they were working the other night with lights set to auto and it was dark. Anyone else noticed  similar behaviour? 

On 22/02/2017 at 01:50, spinifex said:

Yeh I considered this, but the VIM is just a "maybe I'll use it one day" thing for me, and not a necessity.

I used my credits enabling it for someone who was using an external OBD program for displaying live analogue data monitoring/gauges, and needed it to display on his screen while driving.

It worked perfectly, and I was considering doing it on mine too, but I don't have the other OBD device for it yet, so it's not critical for me.

I'll probably just wait until I've earned enough bonus credits each day by viewing ads.

Can earn 5 per day, so will only take a few weeks to get enough to use the one-touch app.

I went for 3 weeks in a row everyday on the ODB 11 app and managed to get the 100 credits to buy the VIM app, just requires to remember to launch the app everyday ;) Got VIM to work and it's pretty cool, even though I rarely use it (only in long traffic jams)

On 11/03/2017 at 19:01, ExSEAT said:

Yesterday I almost posted that I was tempted to take the plunge and go for one of these but I was a bit worried about making a mess of things. 

However it appears drunk me has none of these concerns and purchased the pro version at about 2AM last night/this morning. So here goes!

Im wanting HBA for my VRS, some indicator tweaks and other menial things. The mrs has a fabia monte carlo and I'd like to enable hill hold for her. Im worried about introducing faults but Im sure going backwards is fairly easy?

Hahaha well sometimes alcohol helps to make a choice (event if it's often the worse :D). But in your case it's a good decision, really nice to be able to activate all those things for your cars and those of your friends :) 

You can track all changes you have done, so going back is a piece of cake 

Edited by Wiivern
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wiivern said:

Hahaha well sometimes alcohol helps to make a choice (event if it's often the worse :D). But in your case it's a good decision, really nice to be able to activate all those things for your cars and those of your friends :) 

Me and a guy at work had a chat about it and we were both undecided, that was friday and on monday ot turned out we both bought it. Its a long trail from lithuania so im pocketing the free credits for the one touch stuff but I'll be ready for the coding too.

Shpuld be fun, thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

I can only agree that OBDeleven is indeed a great and cheap tool to have, I've done a lot of adaptations and some coding to my vRS!

Once you start tweaking you can't stop :D

• Like 1

That`s why I`ve just bought one :tongueout:

How long the delivery takes?

12 minutes ago, Wiz83 said:

I can only agree that OBDeleven is indeed a great and cheap tool to have, I've done a lot of adaptations and some coding to my vRS!

Once you start tweaking you can't stop :D

Edited by imikk3

On 08/01/2017 at 15:14, ahenners said:

Followed the instructions for High Beam Assist enable, including the helpful bit from Spnifex regarding the byte 2 bit 0-2 value change. Had light assist in the car setup light menu to tick, but when pushing the stalk back it showed the symbol for HBA for about a second, then said Light Assist Fault. Anyone else had a similar issue or any ideas? Reviewed the instructions and followed again exactly but still had the same issue.

I'm getting the same issue, does anyone know a way around this? It would be so useful!

Guys, I must say that OBD11 works very fine .. I set up a lot of things like a:

the second rear fogs light

pernamently high beam assist on

speed of fan on auto mode

site light (orange) indicators when the fifth doors are opened

start/ stop off

DLR in opposite phase with orange indicators

laptimer on

fuel liter tank on

and the windows closing if is raining..

that all via coding/ adaptions with tutorial here on forum, ALSO THANKS!!

BUT I have a problem with Trafic Sign Recognize ... I set up all what is in tutorial, but the "

Controller A5 (Front / front view camera)

07 - Coding

Byte 1

Bit 0 Enable - "01 traffic sign recognition (FTE) active"

a

Controller A5 (Front / front view camera)

16 - Security Access - enter 20103

10 - Adaptations

Select channel Display end of speed limit symbol

Change to activated

I cannot to find, the app show me just A5 Controller (front/front park sensors).. but not the "Front/ Front view Camera" also in coding I cannot find the other thinks...

My car has builted the front camera for Lane Assist etc, simply I have in auto all what possible is in original... anyone the same problem? I wont to pay a 100 credits for this tweak... :D

O3 RS 2.0 TSI MY14

16 minutes ago, ExSEAT said:

I got my superskoda parts from the Kopaczech company quicker! Lucky you!

I bought the OBD11 on original site, thats Lithuania I think

1 minute ago, rasple said:

I bought the OBD11 on original site, thats Lithuania I think

Me too, bought superskoda the day after but they came last week. My OBD is waiting at the post office!

22 hours ago, AshGSmith said:

I'm getting the same issue, does anyone know a way around this? It would be so useful!

I followed these instructions after the first time I tried I got the same errors

09- Central Electronics adaptations: [2] Assistance Light Functions- Menuesteuring Fernlichts- Change from Not Present to Present

09- Central Electronics coding: Byte 2/Bit 0 change to 1. (Byte should change from 0A to 0B (MT), or 1A to 1B (Automatic))

A5- Frnt Assist/Driver Assist coding: Change Byte 2 to 01 (High Beam Assist Present)

Interestingly - the latest update to OBD11 now has the Traffic Sign Recognition programmed as a one-touch app.

It "costs" 100 credits, because of the amount of programming/coding involved, similar to the High Beam Assist one-touch app.

But if you don't want to mess with trying to long-code a gazzillion different modules, it'd be worth it if you really want it.

Those members in Australia (and possibly elsewhere too) will probably still have the error message on the maxidot, which can just be cleared and has no effect on the function of the TSR.... it's something that nobody seems to be able to rectify for Australian road signs.

• Like 1